NZ Van Lines

Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ Van Lines

After reading about so many negative experiences of NZVL, I was expecting the worst!

My experience today, however, was nothing short of excellent!
This morning MAF inspected some boxes at the NZVL depot in Wellington, at which I was present. I was only charged on what he inspected (plus the zone fee which is a MAF charge, not a shipping agent charge) so I am pleased to say that there were no hidden extras.

A few hours later the container was delivered to my house and everything went smoothly. The guys couldn't do enough for me - put beds together, moved things to the exact places I wanted them in, unpacked as much as I wanted them to and tidied up after themselves too. They only stopped once for a break (after their boss nagged them to stop work for a rest).

Although I haven't finished unpacking everything (at time of writing, I have unpacked approx 100 of the 126 packages) nothing appears to be broken or missing. I used PSS in the UK and their packing was fantastic.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:49 am
Banned

howardk will become famous soon enoughhowardk will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NZ Van Lines

Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
After reading about so many negative experiences of NZVL, I was expecting the worst!

My experience today, however, was nothing short of excellent!
This morning MAF inspected some boxes at the NZVL depot in Wellington, at which I was present. I was only charged on what he inspected (plus the zone fee which is a MAF charge, not a shipping agent charge) so I am pleased to say that there were no hidden extras.

A few hours later the container was delivered to my house and everything went smoothly. The guys couldn't do enough for me - put beds together, moved things to the exact places I wanted them in, unpacked as much as I wanted them to and tidied up after themselves too. They only stopped once for a break (after their boss nagged them to stop work for a rest).

Although I haven't finished unpacking everything (at time of writing, I have unpacked approx 100 of the 126 packages) nothing appears to be broken or missing. I used PSS in the UK and their packing was fantastic.
..hi,yes we have used them twice to pack to canada and they were great,only did not unplug the battery in the car TWICE.........but otherwise v good........both times lump sum,no extras..........
Old Mar 26th 2008, 12:32 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Van Lines

That's brilliant - so happy that it all tuned out ok in the end for you . Feels great to have all your stuff again doesn't it.