nz - uk via ????

Old Mar 20th 2010, 11:12 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute
Default nz - uk via ????

Hi all help needed. Planning a trip back to uk for my daughters 1st b'day in Aug and wondered where to go via. We only want to stop once and I think my only options are San francisco or Vancouver as I don't want to go somewhere i've been before. (been via hong kong, singapore, la, indo, malaysia, japan, korea, brunei, oz, thailand.) Can anyone advise on either of these options or somewhere im overlooking. (ps I hated LA !) Thanks
Old Mar 20th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: nz - uk via ????

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Hi all help needed. Planning a trip back to uk for my daughters 1st b'day in Aug and wondered where to go via. We only want to stop once and I think my only options are San francisco or Vancouver as I don't want to go somewhere i've been before. (been via hong kong, singapore, la, indo, malaysia, japan, korea, brunei, oz, thailand.) Can anyone advise on either of these options or somewhere im overlooking. (ps I hated LA !) Thanks
Dubai? but i think you've been to the most interesting places already
Old Mar 20th 2010, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Taipei with Eva Air.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 10:19 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kimi-Deacon
Taipei with Eva Air.
Could be wrong but think eva air flies from oz which is another stop.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 10:30 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by MattandJax
Dubai? but i think you've been to the most interesting places already
Sorry been to dubai and abu dhabi
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 1:36 am
Just Joined

niallf is an unknown quantity at this point

We had great stopovers in Hawaii and Vancouver. Loved Vancouver and took time to do trip into rockies. Not sure of exchange rate now but it was good when we did it making for a cheaper stopover than US
Old Apr 7th 2010, 6:17 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by niallf
We had great stopovers in Hawaii and Vancouver. Loved Vancouver and took time to do trip into rockies. Not sure of exchange rate now but it was good when we did it making for a cheaper stopover than US
Sounds good.What were the fly times.
Old Apr 7th 2010, 10:12 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by niallf
Change of plan now hoping to head to Vancouver next year and do a cruise to Alaska . Going back to UK via Singapore now as the price was very good and I like Singapore so it will be summer in the UK for us though not looking forward to flight with baby, any tips anyone. We have a warm up in a fortnight when we fly to Oz for a week but 12 hour flights .....
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Steve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to allSteve1977 is a name known to all

Change of plan now hoping to head to Vancouver next year and do a cruise to Alaska . Going back to UK via Singapore now as the price was very good and I like Singapore so it will be summer in the UK for us though not looking forward to flight with baby, any tips anyone. We have a warm up in a fortnight when we fly to Oz for a week but 12 hour flights .....
you lucky bugger, oatcakes for you soon?!?
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:53 am
Just Joined

Lynda63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which airline are you flying with.? We want to fly to UK this year but are finding the flights very expensive.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:39 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Steve1977
you lucky bugger, oatcakes for you soon?!?
Yes oatcakes .... A trip to the Brit to finally see them in the Premiership will be happening too, can't wait
Old Apr 10th 2010, 11:42 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Lynda63
Which airline are you flying with.? We want to fly to UK this year but are finding the flights very expensive.
Signapore air still have some good deals, although I found the flights myself rather then at a travel agent. About $2500 but there are better deals if you don't mind going to more then 1 country .....