NZ > UK Removals

Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:03 pm
turkeytickler

Default NZ > UK Removals

Hi Folks

Does anyone know of any decent removals firms in NZ, so far ive got transword coming to give a quote and allied pickfords couldnt do it in time....

Anyone know any others?

thanks

TT

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ > UK Removals

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Hi Folks

Does anyone know of any decent removals firms in NZ, so far ive got transword coming to give a quote and allied pickfords couldnt do it in time....

Anyone know any others?

thanks

TT
NZ Vanlines did the NZ bit of our move from UK - as the affiliated partner to PSS - both were great at their respective ends - maybe they work the arrangement the other direction too.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Squidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really niceSquidge is just really nice

Hi Folks

Anyone know any others?

thanks

TT
Try Anglo Pacific they have an office in Auckland, we used them coming from the UK to NZ and they were very good
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Want a lift?

I could give you a lift to the airport...........
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:15 am
turkeytickler

Default Re: Want a lift?

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
I could give you a lift to the airport...........
Could you take a bed, 2 racing bikes, loads of books, 2 computers, 1 laptop and all my other crap to lyttleton for me?

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:16 am
turkeytickler

Thanks folks, ive managed to line up 3 to come and give us quotes next week...

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Could you take a bed, 2 racing bikes, loads of books, 2 computers, 1 laptop and all my other crap to lyttleton for me?
Wish I could tt, but you are on the mainland.........bugger..........I was so looking forward to helping you out!

Just out of interest why Lyttleton, is that the port area of ChCh?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:19 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Wish I could tt, but you are on the mainland.........bugger..........I was so looking forward to helping you out!

Just out of interest why Lyttleton, is that the port area of ChCh?
yes, lots of cargo comes and gos from there....

Old Mar 5th 2006, 5:41 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Conroys by far the cheapest and service was fab from start to finish. No breakages at all and our stuff arrived going shared in about 7 weeks.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 6:25 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by scottish
We used Conroys by far the cheapest and service was fab from start to finish. No breakages at all and our stuff arrived going shared in about 7 weeks.
thanks scottish - we have them coming over this pm to give us a quote......

Old Mar 6th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Turkeytickler on your return home to the land of the civilised

& decent wages, housing, CH & DG, and decent jobs.
Old Mar 6th 2006, 7:16 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Rascal
Good Luck Turkeytickler on your return home to the land of the civilised

& decent wages, housing, CH & DG, and decent jobs.
thanks rascal - you forgot to mention sausages.....

Old Mar 6th 2006, 2:00 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

thanks scottish - we have them coming over this pm to give us a quote......
Sorry to hear NZ hasn't worked out for you. Widh you and family all the best.

Can you share your reasons for returning?
Old Mar 6th 2006, 7:14 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Sorry to hear NZ hasn't worked out for you. Widh you and family all the best.

Can you share your reasons for returning?
umm i would but i will just get shot down in flames by some of the slightly more evangelical regulars here..... if you want to know anything in particular PM me by all means and we can take the discussion off line. Thanks very much for the sentiments.

Old Mar 8th 2006, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Roger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the rough

Used a local firm in Hawkes Bay but Conroys was a reasonable quote. Managed everything in a 20 foot though got some quotes for 40 footers. e.g. paid $10K but quoted $20K (Allied).

Don't scrimp on insurance - my 4x4 got written off on the ship harbourside in Essex.

Do I miss NZ? No, loved the experience but missed the challenge.
Roger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.