nz tv

Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond reputeStephen Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Default nz tv

trivial question...but what's the standard of t.v. programmes like in NZ?

Steve
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nz tv

Generally only watch ones made elsewhere on Sky Box...does that answer the question?
Old Jun 25th 2009, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a tv and I don't watch tv at all in nz......... as it's worse than rubbish.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:17 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad when they're made by the BBC, OK from ITV, some are OK from various NZ programmers but on the whole TV here is rubbish.....some of the US stuff is OK too and some arrives before you get it in the UK, eg Heroes.

Also there are adverts on all the terestrial channels and they can really add to the length of a movie for example........they seem to go on for several hours, and the adverts are mainly crappy too.

Hope you don't have any interest in current affairs cause the coverage of that is pretty dire, unless it's imported from the UK or the US or Al-Jazeera......oh yeah and the current affairs on radio is worse, again apart from fillers made up from UK segments......but then I'm a fussy, grumpy old git!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
I'm a fussy, grumpy old git!

So do I. ..............
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:34 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

libby you have lost me - go Hewitt!!!!

Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:39 pm
you dewty owld maan!

bloody adverts for guide dogs......go Hewitt............
please give me a television licence........I'll pay it.......if you give me decent TV!
no more ruddy adverts..........
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:44 pm
you dewty owld maan!

go on ya Mongrel........
Hawkeye challenge.........bugger
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

libby you have lost me - go Hewitt!!!!

seriously though, we should stop being fussy.... This is something I wanted to tell you ....a long time ago...but doubt that we could ever changed it..............
Old Jun 25th 2009, 1:51 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by crap coffee
seriously though, we should stop being fussy.... This is something I wanted to tell you ....a long time ago...but doubt that we could ever changed it..............
you're right, it would be nice to be laid back........but "old dogs", eh?
I certainly feel like an old mutt........
I really do get fed up about the poor quality of discussion over politics, current affairs, etc on NZ media, particularly the radio - I miss R4 and 5Live/Sports Extra so much...........
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

you're right, it would be nice to be laid back........but "old dogs", eh?
I certainly feel like an old mutt........
I really do get fed up about the poor quality of discussion over politics, current affairs, etc on NZ media, particularly the radio - I miss R4 and 5Live/Sports Extra so much...........
I get the impression that you often say you are old something, you know? I mean it. However you are only 10 years older than me............ so you are not that old yet,.... so please stop it. When my Prof. fell in love with me he was only 43........

and who bothers about Kiwi politics sh!t? I rarely read NZ local news.....unless I absolutely need it........ for work. (I am not interested really...about Kiwi stuff... but I can't believe that I work for the NZ govt....? ).. I don't like to talk about Politics rubbish though. but would you believe that I even studied Politics at varsity.? especially when I took Political Ideologies - was a compulsary paper .......and thought I was almost going to bomb :curse: but I passed........(I was one of 43% though......... ...so 57% students failed that course....It was a total nightmare.. ) think I've done well.. although seriously hated it...including Latin.

Last edited by crap coffee; Jun 25th 2009 at 2:35 pm.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:40 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I get the impression that you often say you are old something, you know? ...............
Too old to be staying up working now.
Was watching the tennis half expecting some urgent paperwork from the UK and the Solicitors did the expected landing me with some documents to comment on in the early hours.
Still I can charge double my NZ fee rate for the work so its not all bad!!
Just earned $250 for that spot of work.
Del Potro don't half hit the ball hard!!
I'm still in physio and off from playing footie but you can see our team's league here. Kinda OT as we're over 35s!!
http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_in...c=1-4201-0-0-0
We're not doing too badly for a brand new side. Although this is the lowest Men's Senior League in the US1 area.......
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:43 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Latin - we did that for a very short while at school..........one of the problems with going to what had been a Grammar School in a rough area, too many of the old skool, staff still there to dish out the olde worlde stuff to us delinquents
40-15, 2 match points!
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Too old to be staying up working now.
But you are staying awake now?

I feel the same though, especially my memories......are nothing like before...... Maybe it's to do with drinking too much beer I guess?.......the old dark..I love it..I really do....... I find it hard to study........at the mo. I don't think I mucked up my law exam last week though.. but will see.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

http://www.sportingpulse.com/comp_in...c=1-4201-0-0-0
We're not doing too badly for a brand new side. Although this is the lowest Men's Senior League in the US1 area.......
wish I lived in Auckland.......I probably would go and see the game ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.