Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

Wikiposts

NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:05 am
Banned

Baron Silas Greenback is a jewel in the roughBaron Silas Greenback is a jewel in the roughBaron Silas Greenback is a jewel in the roughBaron Silas Greenback is a jewel in the rough
Default NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

If you are thinking about moving, check this out. Bit tourist cheesy.. but hit the spot for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEZ-wdFegU
Old Oct 30th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

orca05 will become famous soon enoughorca05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

Originally Posted by Baron Silas Greenback
If you are thinking about moving, check this out. Bit tourist cheesy.. but hit the spot for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEZ-wdFegU
Really good video and it is really like that here.It makes me think how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful country.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Very good video....sent it to my bro-in-law who is visiting us over christmas and we think looking at emigrating.......
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:26 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

Lovely video, I`ve only been to NZ once in 2005 but will be back for longer next time! Thanks for the film.
Pat.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kamburu pat
Lovely video, I`ve only been to NZ once in 2005 but will be back for longer next time! Thanks for the film.
Pat.

My hubby showed me this some time ago as he saw it on Sky, and evertime I get down with studies and thinking of all we've to go through to get there I just play it and then I know why I doing it!!!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:54 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: NZ Tourist Video to wet your appetite

Hi Animal Crackers,
there`s no doubt it`s a long way to NZ. Our son and his partner have been in Wellington since 1996, we went for the first time in 2005, saw the North Island from Welly to Cape Reinga, loved it, looked at a house on the Kapiti coast and my OM is always on the Trademe property site looking at houses! The only way for us is to go and rent a place for three months or so, see how it goes. We were very impressed with the scenery, the people, the food and of course the wine! In a way NZ reminds me of when I was a teenager, there wasn`t so much traffic or hassle in the shops, if anybody asks me my impression of NZ my answer is, we have 60 million plus people here in a country about the same size as New Zealand, which only has around 4 million people, there you have it, a much better way of life.
I hope you succeed with your dream!
Pat.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Thank you for your very kind words, my husband and I have been together since we were 14 and both knew that we wanted to emigrate but didn't have the skills required so we sold our house, rented and became mature students!! I'm on my last legs of training to be a nurse and my hubby has got 18 months of an IT degree to finish!! It hasn't been easy with having 2 chikdren but we knew we had to do it if we wanted to live our dream!!!

Originally Posted by kamburu pat
Hi Animal Crackers,
there`s no doubt it`s a long way to NZ. Our son and his partner have been in Wellington since 1996, we went for the first time in 2005, saw the North Island from Welly to Cape Reinga, loved it, looked at a house on the Kapiti coast and my OM is always on the Trademe property site looking at houses! The only way for us is to go and rent a place for three months or so, see how it goes. We were very impressed with the scenery, the people, the food and of course the wine! In a way NZ reminds me of when I was a teenager, there wasn`t so much traffic or hassle in the shops, if anybody asks me my impression of NZ my answer is, we have 60 million plus people here in a country about the same size as New Zealand, which only has around 4 million people, there you have it, a much better way of life.
I hope you succeed with your dream!
Pat.