NZ sucks

Old May 2nd 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ sucks

Originally Posted by Burt Badger
With your sense of humour I bet you had other plods falling over themselves to crew up with you on nights?

Burt
Naughty boy Bertie, you are evading the questions I asked earlier. What has my 10 years plodding and my pension got to do with your bitterness about the 2 wasted years in NZ?
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Genesis
Naughty boy Bertie, you are evading the questions I asked earlier. What has my 10 years plodding and my pension got to do with your bitterness about the 2 wasted years in NZ?
Nothing at all?

So why exactly did you leave The Job?

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:32 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys

Lets not get personal, I only started to this thread to cheer us all up, I should have seen an argument starting because that seems to be the way to go at the moment. Lets not get personal, lets all live in peace, hug each other, and if you're feeling particularly good, why not give a tramp a cent/penny while you're out. Spread that feel good feeling. Oh wait there aren't any tramps in NZ are there? Here we all live on clouds, the rain is strawberry milkshake, no one gets ill or dies here.

*ssssh! Don't tell anyone the truth, I love it when they come here expecting that, and they post here when its not!!*

Love and peace to all
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:35 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Ray...thank God...normality away from the peelers who didn't cut the mustard.

OK...who is Doris Finklestein?

Burt
A memory from my youth ...

Nothing wrong with ex-job people ...
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Hey guys

Lets not get personal, I only started to this thread to cheer us all up, I should have seen an argument starting because that seems to be the way to go at the moment. Lets not get personal, lets all live in peace, hug each other, and if you're feeling particularly good, why not give a tramp a cent/penny while you're out. Spread that feel good feeling. Oh wait there aren't any tramps in NZ are there? Here we all live on clouds, the rain is strawberry milkshake, no one gets ill or dies here.

*ssssh! Don't tell anyone the truth, I love it when they come here expecting that, and they post here when its not!!*

Love and peace to all
Littletoe...the voice of reason.

Sorry but I was attacked (Almost ABH?) by a cople of posters and responded using the continum of force.

I have had my say now, and know the truth of the matter.

I will not continue on your thread.

Good luck in NZ

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing at all?

So why exactly did you leave The Job?

Burt
I resigned to come here. And did not rejoin here as Kate is nurse..one of us has to look after the brood.

So why do you come over so angry? I would not post on a 'Moving to Northants' site saying how horrible it was there. I enjoyed my 3 years there but when I stopped enjoying it I put it behind me and got on with the next chapter of my life.

My only bitterness (and its minimal) stems from the awful bullying i had to contend with from certain quarters.

Myself and others do not understand your stance. You are not even offering constructive critique..you are just being rude, to be blunt. Why is that? I do not want a fight I just want to try to understand the reasons for your continued slagging off of another country. The small bit of the Uk that was home just didn't work for me in the end..but I don't slag the UK off wholesale...on the contrary I think the Uk is an awesome place with sooooooooooooo much to offer. I just choose to live here for now.

Peace man???
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
A memory from my youth ...

Nothing wrong with ex-job people ...
My final word - Yes before they reliased that to gain promotion (to Sgt & Insp) they had to crap on the plods on the ground, go all PC, sit in offices and facilitate, draw bar graphs, stamp on the canteen culture etc etc (Have read the Daily Mail far too much recently!)

I have a relative in The Job and he has told me what goes on today. Thats where my little rant comes from. Mainly, too many plod who like to work 9-5 and sit in offices.

BUT I wouldn't know who this could relate to?

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

My final word - Yes before they reliased that to gain promotion (to Sgt & Insp) they had to crap on the plods on the ground, go all PC, sit in offices and facilitate, draw bar graphs, stamp on the canteen culture etc etc (Have read the Daily Mail far too much recently!)

I have a relative in The Job and he has told me what goes on today. Thats where my little rant comes from. Bsically too many plod who like to work 9-5 and sit in offices.
BUT I wouldn't know who this could relate to?
Burt
If thats the system in some areas ..so what ....
Its a job ... with a pension...
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Littletoe...the voice of reason.

Sorry but I was attacked (Almost ABH?) by a cople of posters and responded using the continum of force.

I have had my say now, and know the truth of the matter.

I will not continue on your thread.

Good luck in NZ

Burt

BB, you have a good heart in there x
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

sparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nicesparkywater is just really nice

Its very narrow minded to take this attitude there are a lot of us slogging away keeping the place safe working all the hours under the sun. Dont tar us all with the same brush the vast majority are very hard working and conscientious
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sparkywater
Its very narrow minded to take this attitude there are a lot of us slogging away keeping the place safe working all the hours under the sun. Dont tar us all with the same brush the vast majority are very hard working and conscientious
I've not, but I take it that you are shift/response/relief and not a 9 to fiver?

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've not, but I take it that you are shift/response/relief and not a 9 to fiver?

Burt
As it was not your last word Burt, who do you think needs to train a recruit? In recruitment who is best to 'sell' the job to interested parties? That's right, someone who has done the job. I never shat on anyone in my 10 years, infact I became a sergeant in an effort to better things for PC Plod.

And the canteen culture needed to be changed..you think (or your relative does) that canteen culture is a good thing? It is not. I did the job for 10 years and saw no good in it. You are right however about the PC bit..I got pulled up back in 1994 for using the word 'girlie'!! They have gone overboard somewhat in that area. Hey but no one's perfect.
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Burt, Just wondering where you are living now and how long ago was the two years in NZ ??