NZ School Hols

Old May 9th 2008, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future
Question NZ School Hols

Hi,
Does anyone know if the schools in NZ have been on holiday this week? I have been sending emails but had no reply where previously they have responded pretty well.

RA
Old May 9th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ School Hols

This week was the first week of the new term! Maybe they're a little run off their feet atm..
Old May 9th 2008, 7:17 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
Hi,
Does anyone know if the schools in NZ have been on holiday this week? I have been sending emails but had no reply where previously they have responded pretty well.

RA
Close! They returned to school this week. Which generally means that they are running around like mad nutters at the moment (at least my mommy is! - hence why i know what they are likely to be doing this week). The administrators are running around administrating and the teachers are teaching. And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even the mouse. But that is because the mouse probably got left in the classroom and someone forgot to feed it. Mice don't serve any purpose and should be sucked into the black hole of rats, snakes and some reality shows, and people who try to run me over when i cross the road on a green man.

Wow. Tangent before alcohol. Amazing
Old May 9th 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Rock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant futureRock Ape has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Close! They returned to school this week. Which generally means that they are running around like mad nutters at the moment (at least my mommy is! - hence why i know what they are likely to be doing this week). The administrators are running around administrating and the teachers are teaching. And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even the mouse. But that is because the mouse probably got left in the classroom and someone forgot to feed it. Mice don't serve any purpose and should be sucked into the black hole of rats, snakes and some reality shows, and people who try to run me over when i cross the road on a green man.

Wow. Tangent before alcohol. Amazing
......er thanks...I think. I'll have a glass of whatever you're on.
Old May 9th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rock Ape
Hi,

RA
Try this.....

http://www.minedu.govt.nz/index.cfm?...1010#P191_5995

Old May 9th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by julesnye
Thanks for the link - very useful. It seems they must be in session at present so I will persevere.