NZ recreated.

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ recreated.

If by chance you were The Creator and the job in hand that day was creating NZ what kind of things would you include and what would you do to ensure it was really God's Zone.

If it were me I would ensure that the turnip who turned up late for the handout before time began was infact early as we appear to have ended up with just pineapple lumps (if you believe the advert on TV).

Due to his tardiness we missed all the iron and copper ore, the gold, diamonds, other precious metals and humour too by the looks of things.

Oz got the lot.

Bollocks.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Celticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to allCelticprince_86 is a name known to all
Default Re: NZ recreated.

Originally Posted by Genesis
If by chance you were The Creator and the job in hand that day was creating NZ what kind of things would you include and what would you do to ensure it was really God's Zone.

If it were me I would ensure that the turnip who turned up late for the handout before time began was infact early as we appear to have ended up with just pineapple lumps (if you believe the advert on TV).

Due to his tardiness we missed all the iron and copper ore, the gold, diamonds, other precious metals and humour too by the looks of things.

Oz got the lot.

Bollocks.
I'd shift it further to the south so that the weather was more like dear old Blighty and then maybe I wouldn't feel quite so homesick.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticprince_86
I'd shift it further to the south so that the weather was more like dear old Blighty and then maybe I wouldn't feel quite so homesick.
I'd put it next to Italy instead of Oz. I would only allow the motor car to evolve as far as 1958. No further. I would ensure a virus was present that killed any non idigenous animal in a quick painless way. Okay there would be no dairy or sheep or pigs. What did the Maori the bunch before them do? Hey, we could be the quiche capital of the world (made with Moa eggs of course)! I would make rugby* impossible, don't know how..I'll work on that one. I would ensure that there was a plentiful supply of TR6's (all 150bhp) and that Michelotti and Triumph invented the TR6 in 1958 not 1969. I would sign post NZ properly so young emporer penguins know where they are at.

* all sports he said quietly. Sorry, I am shite at them all..so why should you enjoy them?

Don't look at me as though I am mad. I am The Creator. What I say goes.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

MOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond reputeMOSO has a reputation beyond repute

The poor penguin was looking very sad this morning, lying at the top of the beach. He was either feeling homesick and missing the cold weather or was fed up with all the people disturbing his rest. I like the way he stood up when the film crews were there, but didn't last night when I took the kids or this morning, were they bribing him with fish? Hopefully now it's raining he'll head home (head out to sea, turn left, keep going till you hit ice)
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 1:17 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

If I was the "overlord", I would

Lower the drink driving limit and introduce much harsher consequences for driving drunk.

Make car insurance compulsory.

Legalise cannabis and come down hard on Meth distribution.

Lower the exchange rate (just for you Genesis)

Lower mortgage interest rates

Get Freeview HD in my area

Free Internet for everyone!!!!!

Make Friday "wear your underpants on the outside" day

12 months parental leave (paid)

Make all one lane bridges two lanes!

Turn the Chatham Islands to a Maori run community, just to see what kind of balls up it would be.

Arm the airforce Orions with missiles and blow illegal fishing boats out of the water.

Make listening to music loudly from your mobile phone in a public place a criminal offense.

Get the breweries to make a decent pint of Stella.

OK, that's enough for now!!!!

Last edited by Catchafire; Jun 23rd 2011 at 1:23 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Catchafire

Lower the drink driving limit and introduce much harsher consequences for driving drunk.

Turn the Chatham Islands to a Maori run community, just to see what kind of balls up it would be.

Arm the airforce Orions with missiles and blow illegal fishing boats out of the water.

Make listening to music loudly from your mobile phone in a public place a criminal offense.

Marvelous list oh mighty one. Especially the devaluation of the $$. I wonder what tourism NZ thinks of the fact that the kiwi is its just going from strength to strength? If they are like most other public depts they won't give a shit.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Oh other Worldly Ones.

May we please have a 'Beam Me Up Scotty' device to get us where we need to be right quick.

2 days + in all reality is proven as being far too much time , when time is of an essence.

I thank you and offer you trolls, time wasters and general nere-do-wells as an offering.

-----

Spoiler:
disclaimer - I may or may not mean it.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 6:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to have the power to taser such jerks as Alasdair Thompson who make living in this country seem like one permanent episode of 'Life of Mars'.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 7:54 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

You massive capitalist pig leaving the tax rates unchanged.

I think it's disgusting that we will drop the top tax rate 5% and lowest tax rate by just 2% in the middle of a recession with public finance already strained by recent events.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:49 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
You massive capitalist pig leaving the tax rates unchanged.

I think it's disgusting that we will drop the top tax rate 5% and lowest tax rate by just 2% in the middle of a recession with public finance already strained by recent events.
Well as your "Overlord", I will find out what causing all these earthquakes and kick the crap of of it.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Oz got the lot.

Bollocks.
You have WAY to much time on your hands genesis
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all

Oz got the lot.

Bollocks.
Thats depends on who you talk to. If the Gov get their way and allow mining on the Coromandel et al you may be retiring with your millions back in Blighty as the NZD will be so strong. Oh the irony
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 10:51 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celticprince_86
And the add another 61 million people and really feel good.........
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:33 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

So do us all a favour and run for Prime Minister
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 11:59 am
Banned

Expat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeExpat Kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Oz got the lot.

Bollocks.
No New Zealand got those riches below the ground too, the problem came when New Zealand also got the 100% pure campaign, whilst Australia was busy getting lucky.

Now New Zealand's gold mines are nothing but tourist attractions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.