Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ Prisons, Interview Teams

NZ Prisons, Interview Teams

Old Mar 20th 2006, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Delsonk9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking NZ Prisons, Interview Teams

Hi all. ive just passed my Hogan tests last night. Does anyone know if the Corrections Dept are sending out interview teams like last year to the UK ? Otherwise its bite the bullet for a quick 5 day trip to do the written tests and interview.
Old Apr 10th 2006, 1:12 am
Just Joined

lmw999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Prisons, Interview Teams

Originally Posted by Delsonk9
Hi all. ive just passed my Hogan tests last night. Does anyone know if the Corrections Dept are sending out interview teams like last year to the UK ? Otherwise its bite the bullet for a quick 5 day trip to do the written tests and interview.
HI , I find myself in a similar position and to answer your question ,i understand that as you say it will be a quick whiz across the world to undertake the selection process, which i was told would take 2 weeks and then swoosh back to the UK. This is to take place all at our own expense of course. hope this helps
Old Apr 10th 2006, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lmw999
HI , I find myself in a similar position and to answer your question ,i understand that as you say it will be a quick whiz across the world to undertake the selection process, which i was told would take 2 weeks and then swoosh back to the UK. This is to take place all at our own expense of course. hope this helps

even though im all sorted i am under the imppresion they want you out there for 2 weeks at your own expense to complete interviews and tests
Old Apr 10th 2006, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MV5555
even though im all sorted i am under the imppresion they want you out there for 2 weeks at your own expense to complete interviews and tests
Hi my interview and written tests are scheduled for 1 day including a look round the jail. this is for south island but cant see a difference for north island
Old Apr 10th 2006, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

Hi my interview and written tests are scheduled for 1 day including a look round the jail. this is for south island but cant see a difference for north island

imw999 might be interested in that then they are trying to tell him they need him there for a full 2 weeks which does seem a bit much when your forking it all out yourself. He is applying for waikeria in the north
Old Apr 10th 2006, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MV5555
imw999 might be interested in that then they are trying to tell him they need him there for a full 2 weeks which does seem a bit much when your forking it all out yourself. He is applying for waikeria in the north
Hi mate imw999 rang me earlier today to discuss this, cheers for the info re Kwang for the air tickets,
Old Apr 10th 2006, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi mate imw999 rang me earlier today to discuss this, cheers for the info re Kwang for the air tickets,

no worries bud im sure i will get a drink in the southern hem lol
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

ExFelthamhope is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just sent my application of via email and await for answer from them.

There appears to be a few of us that are in the process. Has anyone challenged the Prison Service out there to see if they will interview over here, or even by video link.

I am sure that I am not the only one who's money is probably tied up in the property.

Any views or opinions.
Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

ExFelthamhope is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe someone just emailed me, please email again as I deleted it by mistake!!!!!!!