Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ police/how not to get caught

NZ police/how not to get caught

Old Mar 2nd 2013, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ police/how not to get caught

I had reason to report an incident to the police this morning. I went to the local cop shop and gave a statement to a totally incompetent woman in police uniform. If she is a police officer protecting the citizens of this country, I am worried. I just hope she is a desk clerk with no other capacity than to pen push, even then that is worrying.

She had very poor knowledge of the locality, despite the fact that the incident took place less than 2km from the police station and on a state highway, and kept trying to contradict my information. I have no idea what she wrote on the info sheet because she asked me questions that I had already given details about.

She later called me and said they couldn't take the matter any further as the other driver had given a false address/phone number on the vehicle reg docs and was not contactable.

So there you have it folks.... Commit any kind of road/traffic offence but as long as you give false reg details, you wont have to face the consequences cos the police cant be bothered to track you down!