NZ police checks?

Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:25 am
  #16  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by poppets
hey & at least they play decent times & summer months , no hideous early sunday mornings freezing your nipple ends off
thats so true

actually missed the summer and the cricket this year and know hubby has missed it badly, he so wants to play here, and I am not going to stop him

have you missed the summer like we have, I feel like I have done an eternal winter having left in winter and arrived here almost being winter

roll on the summer days
kwprwn is offline  
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:28 am
  #17  
BE Forum Addict
 
poppets's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: waikanae
Posts: 4,148
poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by kwprwn
thats so true

actually missed the summer and the cricket this year and know hubby has missed it badly, he so wants to play here, and I am not going to stop him

have you missed the summer like we have, I feel like I have done an eternal winter having left in winter and arrived here almost being winter

roll on the summer days
ditto to that , but its not been as bad as a uk winter though
poppets is offline  
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:34 am
  #18  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by poppets
ditto to that , but its not been as bad as a uk winter though
no I know it hasnt been as bad, it just gets a bit too much when its dark in the morning and also dark when I come home from work...getting better now thats its light at both times

i bet i moan when its to hot i will be the ultimate whinging pom but i dont want to be
kwprwn is offline  
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:36 am
  #19  
BE Forum Addict
 
poppets's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Location: waikanae
Posts: 4,148
poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by kwprwn
no I know it hasnt been as bad, it just gets a bit too much when its dark in the morning and also dark when I come home from work...getting better now thats its light at both times

i bet i moan when its to hot i will be the ultimate whinging pom but i dont want to be

women are supposed to moan its in our genetic makeup, you realise we've completely hi jacked this thread now oops
poppets is offline  
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:50 am
  #20  
BE Forum Addict
 
kwprwn's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Auckland
Posts: 1,631
kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by poppets
women are supposed to moan its in our genetic makeup, you realise we've completely hi jacked this thread now oops
oops

*does a runner back to the bar*

we women talk to much
kwprwn is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.