NZ police checks?

Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by poppets
hey & at least they play decent times & summer months , no hideous early sunday mornings freezing your nipple ends off
thats so true

actually missed the summer and the cricket this year and know hubby has missed it badly, he so wants to play here, and I am not going to stop him

have you missed the summer like we have, I feel like I have done an eternal winter having left in winter and arrived here almost being winter

roll on the summer days
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
thats so true

actually missed the summer and the cricket this year and know hubby has missed it badly, he so wants to play here, and I am not going to stop him

have you missed the summer like we have, I feel like I have done an eternal winter having left in winter and arrived here almost being winter

roll on the summer days
ditto to that , but its not been as bad as a uk winter though
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:34 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

ditto to that , but its not been as bad as a uk winter though
no I know it hasnt been as bad, it just gets a bit too much when its dark in the morning and also dark when I come home from work...getting better now thats its light at both times

i bet i moan when its to hot i will be the ultimate whinging pom but i dont want to be
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kwprwn
no I know it hasnt been as bad, it just gets a bit too much when its dark in the morning and also dark when I come home from work...getting better now thats its light at both times

i bet i moan when its to hot i will be the ultimate whinging pom but i dont want to be

women are supposed to moan its in our genetic makeup, you realise we've completely hi jacked this thread now oops
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

women are supposed to moan its in our genetic makeup, you realise we've completely hi jacked this thread now oops
oops

*does a runner back to the bar*

we women talk to much