NZ police checks?

Old Sep 8th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ police checks?

we're now in Oz, applying for a PR visa,we lived in NZ about 3 years ago and we need to get a PCC from the NZ police.
How long does this take?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 10:24 am
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: NZ police checks?

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
we're now in Oz, applying for a PR visa,we lived in NZ about 3 years ago and we need to get a PCC from the NZ police.
How long does this take?
Hiya,

This is what they say on the NZ Police website about requesting a police clearance:

http://www.courts.govt.nz/privacy/

How long will it take to process my application?

Under the Privacy Act, the Ministry of Justice has a maximum of twenty working days to process applications. If there is going to be a delay for longer than twenty days, we will write and advise you of the reasons for the delay.

Normally the Ministry of Justice will process your application within approximately 2 weeks of receipt. There may be delays from time to time because of the volume of applications received from the public. You should not leave applying for your information until the last moment. The post or other circumstances could mean unforeseen delays

Hope this helps,

Jen
Old Sep 11th 2006, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Hiya,

This is what they say on the NZ Police website about requesting a police clearance:

http://www.courts.govt.nz/privacy/

How long will it take to process my application?

Under the Privacy Act, the Ministry of Justice has a maximum of twenty working days to process applications. If there is going to be a delay for longer than twenty days, we will write and advise you of the reasons for the delay.

Normally the Ministry of Justice will process your application within approximately 2 weeks of receipt. There may be delays from time to time because of the volume of applications received from the public. You should not leave applying for your information until the last moment. The post or other circumstances could mean unforeseen delays

Hope this helps,

Jen
thanks for the info-just what i wanted
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

How long does this take?
this explains why you are in and out of the nz forum

I did wonder why when you lived in OZ

happy police checks to you
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kwprwn
this explains why you are in and out of the nz forum

I did wonder why when you lived in OZ

happy police checks to you
just like to keep in touch with all things kiwi-and we're coming at xmas to stay with our friends in Johnsonville for 9 days-hope they've stocked up on Monteith's Black though
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

just like to keep in touch with all things kiwi-and we're coming at xmas to stay with our friends in Johnsonville for 9 days-hope they've stocked up on Monteith's Black though
ah right I see

so when do you intend on coming if all goes to plan

havent tried the monteiths black..in fact not tried any of the monteiths stuff
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

ah right I see

so when do you intend on coming if all goes to plan

havent tried the monteiths black..in fact not tried any of the monteiths stuff
arr WLG 24 dec ex SYD, fly back 1/1/07, and there's no excuse for not trying NZ's finest
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

arr WLG 24 dec ex SYD, fly back 1/1/07, and there's no excuse for not trying NZ's finest
I am doing the opposit of you except flying out akl 26 dec to melbourne and then back on 1 jan..off to see sister who is on holiday in oz over xmas/new year

dont even know what it is...lager, bitter or what

personally I am a cider drinker
Old Sep 12th 2006, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I am doing the opposit of you except flying out akl 26 dec to melbourne and then back on 1 jan..off to see sister who is on holiday in oz over xmas/new year

dont even know what it is...lager, bitter or what

personally I am a cider drinker
Monteith's info here .
enjoy melbourne, went there twice this year-great place! nice to get back to little Tassie though.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Monteith's info here .
enjoy melbourne, went there twice this year-great place! nice to get back to little Tassie though.
I have a friend who is emgrating to melbourne sometime towards the end of the year (subject to visa) so hopefully will get to meet up with her, her boyfriend is an aussie

sister and co have rented a cottage in morningside ( i think) and hubbie (mine and hers and her 2 boys) are going to ashes cricket
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I have a friend who is emgrating to melbourne sometime towards the end of the year (subject to visa) so hopefully will get to meet up with her, her boyfriend is an aussie

sister and co have rented a cottage in morningside ( i think) and hubbie (mine and hers and her 2 boys) are going to ashes cricket
you lucky cow, you're going to the ashes, howzat -OUT, i loved watching it last summer, even the kids were yelling it out
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
you lucky cow, you're going to the ashes, howzat -OUT, i loved watching it last summer, even the kids were yelling it out
I'm not going but hubbie he is, although I can tolerate cricket, it is not a great love of mine..we had no probs getting the tickets, my brother in law (uk ) was supposed to get them as he is a member of lords, but they were being awkward and kept holding back on the tickets
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going but hubbie he is, although I can tolerate cricket, it is not a great love of mine..we had no probs getting the tickets, my brother in law (uk ) was supposed to get them as he is a member of lords, but they were being awkward and kept holding back on the tickets
bugge, i always thought it was boring but i REALLY got into it last summer, maybe i'm getting old
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
bugge, i always thought it was boring but i REALLY got into it last summer, maybe i'm getting old
hubby used to play for a club in the uk, and the social side is the best
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

hubby used to play for a club in the uk, and the social side is the best

hey & at least they play decent times & summer months , no hideous early sunday mornings freezing your nipple ends off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.