NZ Police

Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice
Default NZ Police

Have you noticed the police hide behind hedges and walls to do speed traps.
Yes Ive been caught $80 fine, just before xmas. :curse: I was only a few KPH over.

When our cars got broken into on the drive, Sat Navs stolen. They did`nt want to know.

Last edited by Steve and Julie; Apr 7th 2008 at 7:27 am.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Police

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Yes Ive been caught $80 fine, just before xmas. :curse:

When our cars got broken into on the drive, Sat Navs stolen. They did`nt want to know.
Devil's advocate would say the 2 are not related. There are speed limits if we break them we bear the possibility of a fine. Best advice is not to speed. If you were done for doing 52 in a 50 that's not very good PR..there should be a degree of common sense and fair play in this area..however 63 in a 50 and I am sure most people will agree the driver is fair game.

The police should show some interest in your car break in if only to give advice on how to lower the chances of a second break in. Alas old bill have neither the time or the inclination to deal with theft from motor vehicle these days. I think you will find its the same story in the UK.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: NZ Police

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Yes Ive been caught $80 fine, just before xmas. :curse:

There was one hiding behind a wall on the Maungatapu By-pass at the weekend, with a radar gun. I slowed down to a crawl, as I thought it was a sniper!

Sorry, they were probably too busy to deal with the theft of your Sat Navs, as they were giving 'Naughty Boy' a ride in their car!

Liz