NZ Photo Thread

Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:29 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Photo Thread

Love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I get there you're gonna be bombarded by them!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

OK, here are some old but good ones (most from around 1990):
Upper Rangitata valley, looking towards Erewhon station, Canterbury. For the LOTR fans, the far side of this valley is where Helm's deep was set, although the close-ups were filmed in Wellington:

View towards Lyttelton Heads from the Summit Road:

Mt Cook from about 13000ft, with Lake Pukaki in the background (one of my favourite photos):

The reverse view - me and the Cessna I took the previous one from at Glentanner station, with Mt Cook in the background - note that Mt Cook looks subtly different now after an avalanche took a significant chunk off the top:

Rangitata River Mouth, top salmon fishing spot:

Lastly, good old Ashburton, aka Ashvegas, where I grew up. The mountains in the background are about 30 miles away, with Mt Hutt on the right:
Old Jun 4th 2005, 3:22 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Great photos KJP keep them coming please......so your a ashvegasite huh? Lol now being kept famous by Simon Barnett huh?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 3:53 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Not me, that was lapsed kiwi with those last ones. I'm from the North Island, not that dark, damp, cold island to the south of Pencarrow Head...

Oops better not start that I suppose, all the Brits will get on our case about arguing or something... Except Biddy of course, he gets it - don't you?

Anyway as I got well told off last time by 80's Chick and Pinkie Pie... I shall desist...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 4:29 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwijetpilot
Not me, that was lapsed kiwi with those last ones. I'm from the North Island, not that dark, damp, cold island to the south of Pencarrow Head...

oops sorry about that mistake. Guess I should pay more attention when Im reading these things huh? I kind of thought it was a little strange but now Ive gone back over it , its all painfully clear. Promise to pay more attention next time

Oops better not start that I suppose, all the Brits will get on our case about arguing or something... Except Biddy of course, he gets it - don't you?

Yes please lets not start that again for fear of upsetting those with the stiff upper lip As for Biddy yes I agree he definately gets it & was really keen to join in so we all know hes going to fit in really well in NZ. I shant start anything up again but just between you & me you know what Im thinking in reply to that one dont you

Anyway as I got well told off last time by 80's Chick and Pinkie Pie... I shall desist...
Not that we are afraid of them just trying to keep the peace as wed hate to offend our new china plates huh
Old Jun 4th 2005, 4:33 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Not too sure where this poor little kitty is from but am left wondering is he cold or is he smoking. Really dont think he can be from NZ either though looks to me like this ones from my neck of the woods during winter....just for laughs

Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:23 am
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

just between you & me you know what Im thinking in reply to that one dont you
I absolutely do. Of course I'm sure you already know what my response to what you are thinking is...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:32 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

I absolutely do. Of course I'm sure you already know what my response to what you are thinking is...
Sure do mate & thats what makes us Kiwis so good huh Did you get to see any of the AB trial game last night? Heard one of the fijian lads had a cracker of a game but cant recall his name right now. Seriously think those poor lions are going to be in for a tough time
Its been a very long day here & this kiwi is about to hit the hay so in keeping with this thread I will post my obligatory photo.....a photo of my sons dog who lives in CHCH but is named Indiana (Indy for short)

Goodnight all cya all tomorrow
Old Jun 4th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Simon Barnett was in my class at primary school - what's he up to now?
Originally Posted by shepslady
Great photos KJP keep them coming please......so your a ashvegasite huh? Lol now being kept famous by Simon Barnett huh?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:54 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Starting to get it! There's a definite North v South thing going on - everybody knows that the only people who head to the south island are loners with a close affinity to sheep!
Old Jun 4th 2005, 10:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Biddy
Starting to get it! There's a definite North v South thing going on - everybody knows that the only people who head to the south island are loners with a close affinity to sheep!
Perceptive as always...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 4:27 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by Biddy

F.I.D.O to you too now go figure that one out
Old Jun 4th 2005, 5:27 pm
Banned

I'll give you a hint... it is slightly rude (but only slightly)...
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:45 pm
Give us a kiss

Originally Posted by shepslady
F.I.D.O to you too now go figure that one out
UYA Missus!
Old Jun 5th 2005, 4:14 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

I'll give you a hint... it is slightly rude (but only slightly)...
so true So glad you understand my sense of humour unlike others who will soon be moving to NZ. All I can say is Im glad they are heading North & not South as they already fit into the north island mould, something we do our best to avoid at all times

Just think they will be going from this.... Charles & his new bride Camilla

To this....... Friendly north island native

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.