NZ Photo Thread

Old May 25th 2005, 9:27 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Photo Thread

The Poms' version of Moonwalking

Old May 26th 2005, 12:13 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

OK I can play this game...

Until I can get to grips with how to post images so they show up normal size... the first two are Auckland, the third is Mt Ruapehu (in the summer, hence lack of snow).
Attached Thumbnails NZ Photo Thread-auckland-01.jpg   NZ Photo Thread-auckland02.jpg   NZ Photo Thread-ruapehu-01.jpg  

Last edited by kiwijetpilot; May 26th 2005 at 12:22 pm.
Old May 26th 2005, 1:44 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Debs70
You are just missing the first [ at the beginning
Ok will try again

Old May 26th 2005, 1:47 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

this is the view I would like to have from my house when I get to NZ....

cheating slightly I know but I don't have any pictures of my own from NZ...yet

its Mt Maunganui Beach btw

and this is what my kids would like to do on the beach when we get there....

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 26th 2005 at 1:51 pm.
Old May 26th 2005, 1:48 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Debs think Ive got it now so here goes one that some of you might encounter when travelling on some NZ country roads....of course the black sheep wont usually be there but this is the best photo I could find to show how the sheep are herded on the roads sometimes

Old May 26th 2005, 1:54 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Sorry guys now that Debs has shown me how to do this properly I think she may have created a monster . Here are a couple of photos that show my home town Rugby Stadium where The fabulous Crusaders play & the second one is of The Paul Kelly Dancers (Cheerleaders). The blonde girl at the front is my girlfriends daughter Cherie so Im particularly proud of that photo

Old May 26th 2005, 2:09 pm
Banned

kiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nicekiwijetpilot is just really nice

Ok let's see if I can do this...

If it works, it's the main street of Taihape... cultural centre of the planet and home of the Gumboot Throwing Championships...
Old May 26th 2005, 2:20 pm
Banned

Excellent... here we go then...

This was my office...

This is the bustling metropolis of Greytown, in the Wairarapa...

Caves under the Takaka hills...

Split Apple Rock, near Kaiteriteri in Nelson Bay...

more...
Old May 26th 2005, 2:20 pm
Banned

Entering Wellington from the Ngauranga Gorge... bit wobbly as I was trying to change lanes at the time...

Civic Centre, Wellington...

Te Papa Museum, Wellington...

Civic Centre again, plus a UFO...

Open air sculpture - they carved these where they stand... then you can buy them...

I have several million more if anyone is interested.
Old May 26th 2005, 2:25 pm
Banned

One last one...

This is a test for Sega Mad.

Where is this??? Small hint... not too far from Portsmouth...

Used to look at this every day!
Old May 26th 2005, 2:28 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

One of the popular nite spots in Christchurch known locally as "The Strip"

Punting on The River Avon, very popular with tourists.

New Regent St Christchurch a quaint little street full of shops & cafes!
Old May 26th 2005, 2:47 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

[
Yeps Debs your so right & its all your fault too . Seriously I tried sending some K your way but I apparently have to spread it around first so thats one I owe you/ Will send as soon as it allows me to do so

Lyttelton Harbour Christchurch taken from The Port Hills.

My ex Mother inlaw lives in Whangamata & this is where I spent most Christmas Vacations for a lot of years. Great place.

Ex brother inlaw & family have a holiday home on the waterfront shown in this photo, great memories of happy times & major hangovers here
Old May 26th 2005, 4:58 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Heres one for all of those who will be arriving in Auckland.........

Old May 26th 2005, 6:11 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Ok guys I know Ive been bombarding you with photos since I learnt how to post them so will make this my last ones before I race off to get a hair cut.

Some of my favourite photos from home!

Old May 27th 2005, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point

One for KJP.

Like the office. No glass ceiling there!!

Your 'mystery pic' is of Cap de la Hague, looking SE and Cherbourg can be seen too. Probably taken from around 30000ft I reckon. I'm only a learner pilot and don't do too much flying at those kinda heights in the Thruster and we don't do much channel crossing (Rotax failure over the water would be most unpleasant!!) :scared: . Once I get my wings I shall, no doubt be more adventurous.

You should Know this one!

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.