NZ Photo Thread

Old May 19th 2005, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

Sega Mad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ Photo Thread

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
South island is fantastic....easy to take great photos......weather can get really harsh though.....people were very freindly indeed....Kaikoura our fav place on earth!
If you can get above the weather it looks like this

Banks Peninsular Photographed from a very powerful pogo stick (these kiwis with their extreme sports eh?)
Old May 22nd 2005, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all
Default Another Photo Thread - where's the old one gone?

Well, now I know how to stick my photos on here - here are a few more:

Papamoa Beach - in the winter!

Hotwater Beach, Lake Tarawera.

Our house here in NZ! - Couldn't resist! - Oh and no we don't own the green kermit car anymore. (thank heaven).

Right - lets see a few more photy's on here then guys - its soooooo quite here its scarey. Whats going on? I have been busy - ecpected to come back and see at least one bun fight - or at least lots of happy threads - but - nope all quite here in this forum. Think they have all been scared away?
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:14 pm
Life begins...

80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute80s Chick has a reputation beyond repute

From Sunshine and Rain

Papamoa Beach - in the winter!

Hotwater Beach, Lake Tarawera.

Our house here in NZ! - Couldn't resist! - Oh and no we don't own the green kermit car anymore. (thank heaven).

Tranferred to photo thread by 80s Chick
Old May 22nd 2005, 7:19 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Another one from Dunedin.. this is the Peninsular.. stunning.

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:39 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Gore

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:40 pm
Banned

Gore Highstreet

Old May 22nd 2005, 7:40 pm
Banned

Statue of a sheep in Gore

Old May 22nd 2005, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

OK - heres a few more before I go to Freedom Furnitire and the bank........

Lake Rotorua (in winter from top of Gondola)

Same again...

and again...... (its where we live so have a few photos)

and finally..

Lake Taupo taken from the boat.

- and one more of my house hee hee...

Se ya all later
Old May 23rd 2005, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:40 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Air Ballooning over The Canterbury Plains Christchurch.....
Attached Thumbnails NZ Photo Thread-ballooning-over-canterbury-plains.jpg  
Old May 24th 2005, 7:58 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pompey_Paul
Brilliant pic, but I'm with you, great to see not sure if I could it myself. I watched while Paul and my son Dennis went swimming with dolphins in Kaikoura but couldn't get over initial fear of getting in there so was just a viewer, maybe next time we pass that way?
LOL Pompey Paul you sound just like me I did that too, it was bad enough going out on the boat without thinking about getting in the water to swim with those things. As a viewer I was still very nervous so probably would have drowned myself had I got in the water!
Attached Thumbnails NZ Photo Thread-upupballoon.jpg  

Last edited by shepslady; May 24th 2005 at 8:01 pm.
Old May 25th 2005, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

OK - well - I said I would post a photo of my bathroom when I had finished it - and here it is - a lovely view from Rotorua for you!

A real kiwi bathroom. LOLOLOL

Next time I'll post some 'serious' views of NZ!

See ya'll soon
Shellie
Old May 25th 2005, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

One for the returnees

The Camden Kindy of Horror!! :scared:
Old May 25th 2005, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

The No Playing Allowed Playcentre

No wonder the Kids are going crazy here
Old May 25th 2005, 9:00 pm
Account Closed

Fortress NHS

They'll be installing gun turrets soon!!!! :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.