Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ Pen Pals for UK kids?

NZ Pen Pals for UK kids?

Old Jul 16th 2005, 3:03 pm

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default NZ Pen Pals for UK kids?

Hi - does anyone know of any good websites where my 12 year old daughter can get a NZ penpal? All the sites we've found put her down as a 12 year old girl and I would be worried about the responses she may get. Alternatively, if anyone's got kids (boy or girl) that age or near would they be interested in exchanging e-mails with her?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 8:48 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Pen Pals for UK kids?

Originally Posted by bookemjano
Hi - does anyone know of any good websites where my 12 year old daughter can get a NZ penpal? All the sites we've found put her down as a 12 year old girl and I would be worried about the responses she may get. Alternatively, if anyone's got kids (boy or girl) that age or near would they be interested in exchanging e-mails with her?
Hi bookemjano
If your interested I can contact my son in Christchurch & get him to ask around at his daughters school. Shes only 7 so a little young herself but as hes involved heavily in his daughters school he has the opportunity to mix with loads of the kids there. Just flick me a PM if your interested & I will get right on it for you.

Cheers
Shepslady
Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to allsunshine_and_rain is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bookemjano
I have a friend whose son is 13 - and her daughter is 9 - both great kids - you want me to ask them for you?? They would be great too as Jordan, born in UK but been here since age of 2 - and Taylor, born and bred kiwi - but have english parents - from liverpool. Would be good for them to learn from a pommie kids what life is like there as well. Let me know as they are staying here with me until tomorrow.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 11:48 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the PMs Cindy and Shellie, Helen will be really pleased to have made virtual friends. Maybe we should start a Junior Expats site!