NZ Payroll jobs

Old Apr 14th 2008, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

thedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant future
Default NZ Payroll jobs

Hi All,

While i'm looking for engineering work my Wife is thinking about her employment options once over in NZ aswell.

She is a sports centre manager mainly in charge of the reception and office side with Payroll experience. While she is qualified in Sage Payroll it doesn't seem to be a system they use over there so we was wondering if the is anyone working in that envoironment that could give us some info.

What is NZ's equivelent to sage?
What are the salaries like?
Is sage accepted or is retraining needed?
Do they retrain or do you do it yourself?
Is there anywhere over here in the UK you can retrain?

Thanks in advance
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: NZ Payroll jobs

The equivalent is called MYOB. One can buy training here.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

The comparable package is MYOB though Comacc and PeopleSoft are widely used.
Typical salary for a Payroll Administrator in Auckland is $45000 - $52000 dependent on experience
Sage is accepted though experience of MYOB or similar is preferred. You can re-trainindependtly though many employers are willing to train in systems use as long as new employees have relevant payroll experience
Not sure re training in the UK but you could always check out the MYOB website - I'm sure they have the facility to train or at least use limited parts of the package to train on.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

thedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant futurethedonz has a brilliant future

Thank you both for the info,

Have some Karma from me