Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NZ missed out on the Des Nations!!

NZ missed out on the Des Nations!!

Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ missed out on the Des Nations!!

So, Roger goes over to Maryland USA to watch the formidable Motocross of Nations.

He was looking forward to seeing NZ compete against America's best and guess what........Daryl Hurley knocked himself out, and Ben Townley crashed in practice therefore Cody Cooper was unable to compete.

Am Loolah - Cooper comes from Papamoa so get his autograph for my boys!!

Anyone else watch it.............he met loads of kiwi's out there??
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:35 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: NZ missed out on the Des Nations!!

Originally Posted by kato33
So, Roger goes over to Maryland USA to watch the formidable Motocross of Nations.

He was looking forward to seeing NZ compete against America's best and guess what........Daryl Hurley knocked himself out, and Ben Townley crashed in practice therefore Cody Cooper was unable to compete.

Am Loolah - Cooper comes from Papamoa so get his autograph for my boys!!

Anyone else watch it.............he met loads of kiwi's out there??
are they cute if so may just start watching
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ceri75
are they cute if so may just start watching
will get some pics over to you.

Any man in motocross gear is cute............especially my OH!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:43 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

will get some pics over to you.

Any man in motocross gear is cute............especially my OH!!
me thinks your slightly biased! looks frickin' dangerous aswell we used to go landrover rallying but never got near the speeds yout OH reaches!
do you have a date for leaving yet?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

me thinks your slightly biased! looks frickin' dangerous aswell we used to go landrover rallying but never got near the speeds yout OH reaches!
do you have a date for leaving yet?
Nope...........but contracts for sale of house in hand and being signed tonight

Once all the money comes through we will apply for visa's
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:51 pm
duckfoot

Nope...........but contracts for sale of house in hand and being signed tonight

Once all the money comes through we will apply for visa's
well, good luck to you & the family, i'm sure it'll all go smoothly.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

well, good luck to you & the family, i'm sure it'll all go smoothly.
Cannot beleive I haven't found a motocross fan on here..........

Come on you Kiwi's, this is something else your bloody good at!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

mitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant future

Cannot beleive I haven't found a motocross fan on here..........

Come on you Kiwi's, this is something else your bloody good at!

and another MX fan ..

I have some questions to ask about shipping the bikes over when i get more time ...

BTW i went to last years des nations and it was brilliant ....
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mitchuk
and another MX fan ..

I have some questions to ask about shipping the bikes over when i get more time ...

Roger went too, last year at Matterley Basin and the year before to Ernee in France.

He rides CRF250 around the UK so as you can imagine he loves it. Thats probably why I got left at home while he went on hols and enjoyed himself.........git

Come to think of it, he goes away alot. Hmmmmm......I wonder where he really goes
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mitchuk
and another MX fan ..

And I notice you like footie...............best it be Spurs support or your not getting any help from me!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Nici, you are a kindred spirit! My Hubby used to race a YZF426 but he broke wrist last year in South of France!:curse:

ANY and I mean ANY bloke looks real cool in full leathers!

(hot under collar now!)
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Nici, you are a kindred spirit! My Hubby used to race a YZF426 but he broke wrist last year in South of France!:curse:

ANY and I mean ANY bloke looks real cool in full leathers!

(hot under collar now!)
Oh yes.............bit like fireman. Don't matter what they look like, when in uniform who cares

I have a thing for men on bikes. Helmet and boots...........yummy!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 10:12 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes.............bit like fireman. Don't matter what they look like, when in uniform who cares

I have a thing for men on bikes. Helmet and boots...........yummy!!
Cooper who, what's motorcross, is this why my husband (ex-despatch rider, Honda Fireblade) keeps bidding on motorbikes for my 8 year old son? I'm confused!!

P.S: Where in Papamoa - does he know me?!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Cooper who, what's motorcross, is this why my husband (ex-despatch rider, Honda Fireblade) keeps bidding on motorbikes for my 8 year old son? I'm confused!!

P.S: Where in Papamoa - does he know me?!
Cody Cooper...........get with it girl!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

mitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant futuremitchuk has a brilliant future

And I notice you like footie...............best it be Spurs support or your not getting any help from me!!

SPURS !!!!!!.....that name is not to be mentioned in my house ..

i am an ardent West Ham supporter ...the mighty hammers ..

anyway i ride a KTM 450 and my boy rides a CR85 BW ...purely for fun although i have embarrassed myself at a few races ...usually ending up with me in a heap or in an ambulance ..

I have decided to sell up anyway and buy new over there ...don't tell the missus .....i only just mentioned about the jet ski i want ..