NZ Forex

Old Oct 12th 2015, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

sghall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ Forex

Im sure been lots on this already but looking to transfer alot of money to NZ from the UK, want to avoid bank charges and exchange rate with bank pretty rubbish! Has anyone any experience with moving money with NZ forex, the seem legit and have spoke to them on phone to confirm account but sometimes can never be sure!!
Old Oct 12th 2015, 2:44 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ Forex

There are plenty of competing business in the FX and international remittance business. But it depends what you mean by "a lot" of money, because if you're moving £100,000+ then you can get "a dealing desk rate" from your bank, which is a lot closer to the published "mid" rate.

Last edited by Pulaski; Oct 12th 2015 at 4:43 am.
Old Oct 12th 2015, 3:34 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I use NZ Forex,for my business Forex, its not a huge amount, about $40k a year. They are fine to deal with, nothing dodgy and constantly offer a much better rate than the bank. Takes a couple of extra days for funds to clear.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 12:02 am
Just Joined

bramble22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes I used NZ Forex to move our house sale monies over from the UK to NZ and they were really professional.

It was the same person that I dealt with all the time and I agreed a rate I was happy with and they exchanged as soon as that rate was met with their own funds and I then transferred the money to a London Bank Account from my UK Account.

I got the money in my NZ Account within 2 days all fee free just the rate you have to worry about...
Old Oct 18th 2015, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

paulh71 is an unknown quantity at this point

I used ukforex which is the same company and found them very good. I was waiting to make another transfer but the exchange rate is going the wrong way :-(
Old Oct 22nd 2015, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Clappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't do many transfers but when I do I use UK Forex, which is the same company, and have been happy to use them.

I always liked the fact that I was using a company that is open between market-open in Wellington on Monday all the way through to market-close in Toronto on Friday.

There are other companies with happy customers but I have never felt the need to change.
Old Oct 23rd 2015, 2:08 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I've used Halo Financial [transfer UK>NZ] and HiFX [NZ>UK]. No problems with either of them.
Seems like all these companies are very similar