Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

I just had to google how old these guys are:

Macca is 70 next week, Cliff is 71 and Elton is a mere boy at 65

There's one heck of a lot of Wincarnis, expensive fillers, botox and hair product keeping them old fellas on the road.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 4:00 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Can't stick Macca . Have never been able to stand the bloke. These days looks like an ancient old tortoise sucking on a lemon. Ugh !

Met Cliff Richard once...briefly . He was at a party of some people I used to know who used to be session musicians for him. One of those blokes was going through a messy and difficult divorce as his wife preferred someone else. What care & concern did ole Christian C.R. show this man ? He went and sacked the bloke.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 7:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Can't stick Macca . Have never been able to stand the bloke. These days looks like an ancient old tortoise sucking on a lemon. Ugh !

Met Cliff Richard once...briefly . He was at a party of some people I used to know who used to be session musicians for him. One of those blokes was going through a messy and difficult divorce as his wife preferred someone else. What care & concern did ole Christian C.R. show this man ? He went and sacked the bloke.
You have described Macca perfectly .

Don't you love religious folks
Old Jun 12th 2012, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

The opinions seem pretty general, this made me LOL

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/loca...Poppy-Syndrome

Nearly as bad as seeing Madonna's boob on the news last night, would be good if we could press the undo button on the visuals and unsee certain things.
Old Jun 12th 2012, 11:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

:

nauseated when Cliff's hand appears to pass over his own crotch - wondering if any female in the crowd really does go weak at the knees in his presence
Yes, my mother......did I really get 50% of my genetic material from her
Old Jun 13th 2012, 12:53 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles

Nearly as bad as seeing Madonna's boob on the news last night, would be good if we could press the undo button on the visuals and unsee certain things.
Madonna looks amazing and much better then alot of women half her age!

Jealousy such a killer