Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Old Jun 1st 2012, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !

Originally Posted by love30stm
try this

you dont like Chaz and Dave????? classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KJGJRd8pGE
Hehe, I expect that would still be among my old singles collection in my mother's attic somewhere. This would have been one of the first for me.

Seeing your avatar Love30stm, I saw a picture of the Queen on the front of a magazine from 1953 today, she had a huge big smile on her face. She was stunning, I never really appreciated how pretty she was when she was young as I have been so used to seeing her as the twinset and pearls matronly lady.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 7:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I see cyber Jubilee Parties have gone viral all over the British Expats World, come on lets gatecrash:

Italy

Spain

USA

Australia

Canada
Old Jun 1st 2012, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We've got a long way to go to beat this lot, Britain's gone Bonkers for Bunting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...atriotism.html

Some fabbo pictures.
Old Jun 1st 2012, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Jubilee party at school this afternoon...job done
Old Jun 1st 2012, 8:41 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Hehe, I expect that would still be among my old singles collection in my mother's attic somewhere. This would have been one of the first for me.

Seeing your avatar Love30stm, I saw a picture of the Queen on the front of a magazine from 1953 today, she had a huge big smile on her face. She was stunning, I never really appreciated how pretty she was when she was young as I have been so used to seeing her as the twinset and pearls matronly lady.
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 1:24 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
I see cyber Jubilee Parties have gone viral all over the British Expats World, come on lets gatecrash:

Italy

Spain

USA

Australia

Canada
and also Moving Back To The UK
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Here's some photos taken at a street party for the Queen's Silver Jubilee in 1977. We went to stay with my cousin and family in Kingston on Thames.

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-cnv00014.jpg

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-cnv00011.jpg

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-cnv00012.jpg

June
Old Jun 2nd 2012, 11:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good on you June. Great photos.

Cheers
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I had been there in spite of the rain

The NZ BritExpat cyber DIAMOND JUBILEE STREET PARTY needs YOU !-389752_4053965512643_1387218761_3676455_967556666_n.jpg
Old Jun 4th 2012, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

stephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of lightstephen60 is a glorious beacon of light

a cousin in Hampshire posted this on her facebook page

Last edited by stephen60; Jun 4th 2012 at 2:20 am. Reason: misspelt
Old Jun 4th 2012, 7:25 am
Old Jerk

kaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nicekaihoe is just really nice

Last time I went to a street party it was something to do with a war ending !!1945...I wont come to this one,as I dont "do" the ''royal family''.
Enjoy anyway.
Old Jun 4th 2012, 9:11 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

just catching the last 45mins of music festival outside Buckingham Palace. Madness singing "our house" from the roof of Buckingham Palace
Old Jun 4th 2012, 9:43 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

all stand

"God save our gracious Queen......."
Old Jun 4th 2012, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wish I could have gone to the Concert the atmosphere must have been brilliant.

June
Old Jun 5th 2012, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
just catching the last 45mins of music festival outside Buckingham Palace. Madness singing "our house" from the roof of Buckingham Palace
Well it's certainly in the middle of the street.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.