NZ or Aus

Old Nov 24th 2022, 10:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: NZ or Aus

Originally Posted by brits1
We stayed in a cottage just outside Weymouth for Christmas last year (we had not visited Weymouth for about 5years) and it definitely has changed and for the better the beach is lovely and the coffee shops etc in the “front” are really nice.I found Housing costs in the area is not really any different from most parts of the south west.
That's good to know. I never truly give up with the idea of getting the heck out of here.
Old Nov 25th 2022, 2:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
That's good to know. I never truly give up with the idea of getting the heck out of here.
Got some British friends here who spent a couple of weeks holidaying in Weymouth in August with family. They loved it. Great beaches, some interesting little shops, nice pubs.
Old Dec 1st 2022, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute

After the way NZ PM Jacinda treated her citizens I wouldnt visit if you paid me.... and certain parts of OZ seem under dictator rule and I thought it was bad in Trudeaus Chinada.
Old Dec 1st 2022, 9:37 pm
`

Calm yer farm. It's just a discussion re. places to live. Not a tanty ranty.
Old Dec 1st 2022, 9:40 pm
`

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Got some British friends here who spent a couple of weeks holidaying in Weymouth in August with family. They loved it. Great beaches, some interesting little shops, nice pubs.
If we can get back to visit and look, I think I'll try and get there for a couple of days. Isle of Wight has caught my eye also.

Old Dec 2nd 2022, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shelley748
After the way NZ PM Jacinda treated her citizens I wouldnt visit if you paid me.... and certain parts of OZ seem under dictator rule and I thought it was bad in Trudeaus Chinada.
Wow
Try putting the tinfoil hat back on 🙄
Old Dec 14th 2022, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Bermondsey George is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just come back from Queensland and to be honest unless I had a few million dollars in the bank I would not want to live there. The Sunshine Coast has got very busy, overly busy in fact. The traffic was horrendous and the last two days of our trip were in Brisbane CBD which we found really nice. It has definitely improved as a city. The river cat is an excellent way of getting around. Again without a lot of money I still would not want to live there though.
Old Dec 18th 2022, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

IrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond reputeIrishDigger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shelley748
Jacinda appears to be losing the popularity contest, never mind,

Old Dec 18th 2022, 9:08 pm
`

Originally Posted by Bermondsey George
I have just come back from Queensland and to be honest unless I had a few million dollars in the bank I would not want to live there. The Sunshine Coast has got very busy, overly busy in fact. The traffic was horrendous and the last two days of our trip were in Brisbane CBD which we found really nice. It has definitely improved as a city. The river cat is an excellent way of getting around. Again without a lot of money I still would not want to live there though.
OK
Old Dec 19th 2022, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermondsey George
I know what you mean, I lived in Qld for 2 years and hated it. And I hated the heat.