NZ Adverts

Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NZ Adverts

I have just one thing to add.....

"If its broken call Auckland Glass"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOATHE THAT AD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:48 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

I like the "101 Must Do" advert from the AA.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:02 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

I quite like the jingle for Novus Auto Glass Repair. Catchy little tune...

Show us yer crack
show us yer crack...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

THE FRESH UP AD, WERE HIS CLOSE ALWAY FLY OFF............HATE IT!:curse:
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

haven't had a TV for a month now and to be honest, I'm not missing it.

Mind you the radio ads are just as bad, bloody mad butcher
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

The Briscoes woman and the lady from "Bidpost" HAVE to be related...
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

toilet duck.........helps stop nasty skid marks arrrrrrrrrg
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:45 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maz1
THE FRESH UP AD, WERE HIS CLOSE ALWAY FLY OFF............HATE IT!:curse:
If there's one ad I despise, it's gotta be the Fresh Up one :curse:

And the Bowflex one "I'm a 42 year old grandmother and in the best shape of my life"

Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Gutter Witch and Gutter Wand, or that bloke shouting about pre-cast blocks, Heeble or something, arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 11:19 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Gutter Witch and Gutter Wand, or that bloke shouting about pre-cast blocks, Heeble or something, arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
That would be Tim Shadbolt. He's a bit of a character for sure.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:16 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess
Mind you, i also giggle whenever I see the Mitsubishi ad (the "jimmy johnson only comes from scotland" advert).
That's my favourite Every time I say 'cool' now I just can't help thinking - Jimmy Johnson etc
Old Apr 15th 2008, 2:39 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Batty
That's my favourite Every time I say 'cool' now I just can't help thinking - Jimmy Johnson etc
It is the imagery that gets me. I think it is the "Beavis and Butthead" in me. I just want to start smirking and snickering whenever i see the fireworks exploding, tunnels and sky tower. How in the world they got that advert through i will never know.