NZ address?

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default NZ address?

Hi all,

I am trying to book the pet carriers to take over our boxer dog...everything is fine, exept they can't book the actual flights for her until we have a contact address in NZ...this we don't have!

We will be booking holiday accom for the first 2 weeks, then look for a more permanent address once there. I know they will probably accept the holiday accom's address, but I don't want to rush into booking it, but I want the dog's flight booked as soon as, so that I can be sure she's on the same plane as us!

Any advice? Is there other address I could give them? Did anyone else have this little dilemma?
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:01 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NZ address?

Have PM'd you Cheryl.

Sorry, to add for others ... I had the same dilemma bringing over my 2 dobermans. Someone from this site, whom I had never met, let me use her address. Bless her. I obviously met up with her once here and she is one of my very closest, dearest friends now. Spread the love people ... ?!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Jan 23rd 2009 at 8:07 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

You could try using your place of works address, as my wife had to do this when we shipped some of our gear over, before we knew where they were staying.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesnye
You could try using your place of works address, as my wife had to do this when we shipped some of our gear over, before we knew where they were staying.

That's a good idea Jules...never thought of that! Not sure if they'd accept a hospital as my new address though!

Anyway...Loolah has kindly helped me out...so BIG UP FOR LOOLAH
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

It was a hospital address my wife used, she just omitted the hospital name I think and then let them know the correct address when she was settled in to the rental.

Anyhow, good luck
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky enough to have my friend to help on this one but have also been told that work address,a hospital, would do.

Am Loolah,nice one have bunged you some karma for this act of kindness
Phyl x
Old Jan 24th 2009, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

DawnW is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=iwannagonow;7203853]Hi all,

We are also bringing our dogs over, but later on. We arrived 2 weeks ago and just found a house for March. A word of warning- it's harder to get a rental property when you have dog, be prepared for the challenge! I know it's a nice thought to have your dog on the flight, but one way around the prob would be to come over 1st and find a place and then send your dog over. Just a thought.

Good luck, it'll be worth it!
Dawn
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by weejie
I am lucky enough to have my friend to help on this one but have also been told that work address,a hospital, would do.

Am Loolah,nice one have bunged you some karma for this act of kindness
Phyl x
Hi cheryl,

Have you thought about speaking to Tonix and using one of their adressess? I'm sure they will be able to offer advice and options.

Good luck with the move

Nick
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nick333
Hi cheryl,

Have you thought about speaking to Tonix and using one of their adressess? I'm sure they will be able to offer advice and options.

Good luck with the move

Nick

Thanks Nick...but it's sorted now
Old Jan 24th 2009, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Thanks Nick...but it's sorted now
cool, good to hear, one less thing to worry about lol