NZ$ vs £

Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:46 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ$ vs £

Originally Posted by brandn
2.90493 and climbing!

How realistic is $3.00 dya reckon??
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future

If the markets in the US and Asia tonight have another bad one, $3 seems a definate possibility.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:49 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

If the markets in the US and Asia tonight have another bad one, $3 seems a definate possibility.
Kerf@*&ingching!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

brandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant futurebrandn has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Kerf@*&ingching!!!!
Im desperate to complete on my house and change up before it falls back, Knowing my luck we will be back at 2.55 by the time i get some money in my hand!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:54 am

Im desperate to complete on my house and change up before it falls back, Knowing my luck we will be back at 2.55 by the time i get some money in my hand!
2.9 as we speak ...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:55 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We've been waiting 4 months to move ours over

Have you exchanged yet??
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
We've been waiting 4 months to move ours over

Have you exchanged yet??
We have a completion date of 18th October but we are going to see if we can bring it forward as they are keen to get in and we are keen to get out!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:00 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

We have a completion date of 18th October but we are going to see if we can bring it forward as they are keen to get in and we are keen to get out!

Shame it's not imminent, we put in a market order at 5pm for $3.00 in the hope of it happening over night
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Shame it's not imminent, we put in a market order at 5pm for $3.00 in the hope of it happening over night
Wait and see what happens tonight. It could be close.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:12 am

Hubby & I discussed that option earlier, I thought it would be a very good idea, he seemed to think discuss a rate with our bank on the amount to come over and negotiate a deal ... I figure still better to use trader as before for free! And place market order as you say. I was thinking about half our balance and keep the rest back to hold out for possibly even higher?

Do you think it too late to place an order now?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:14 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Hubby & I discussed that option earlier, I thought it would be a very good idea, he seemed to think discuss a rate with our bank on the amount to come over and negotiate a deal ... I figure still better to use trader as before for free! And place market order as you say. I was thinking about half our balance and keep the rest back to hold out for possibly even higher?

Do you think it too late to place an order now?

You might get lucky and find a trader still there, especially with the markets changing so rapidly. You hooked up with HIFX??
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:21 am

You might get lucky and find a trader still there, especially with the markets changing so rapidly. You hooked up with HIFX??
yes, had to use their NZ offices though, worth a call I guess as have an account number, got to be able to do from wherever?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Good if you're bringing some cash into the country but as the rate goes up the real 'world' value of any NZ wage you recieve goes down.....

There's plenty of locals who will no doubt be rather less impressed with the money markets than some here seem to be as their ability to travel and buy things in decreases.....
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:27 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

yes, had to use their NZ offices though, worth a call I guess as have an account number, got to be able to do from wherever?

Stop talking and start dialling
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:31 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Good if you're bringing some cash into the country but as the rate goes up the real 'world' value of any NZ wage you recieve goes down.....

There's plenty of locals who will no doubt be rather less impressed with the money markets than some here seem to be as their ability to travel and buy things in decreases.....

I totally agree with what you have just said, however, we are despearte to try and get onto the housing ladder here before the door closes on us. We are in an area that is bucking the trend as far as house prices are concerned, so every extra cent we can get for our equity counts. It is very much a swings and roundabout situation where we will make on the one hand to pay it out on the other

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.