Just Joined

Luisec143 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A Nurses journey to NZ

congratulations in your new job inkedneonurse
Old May 2nd 2019, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Cheriferm is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! I'm kinds new here but have been lurking for few months now.

My application with NCNZ is currently in assessment. I'm well aware that due to the nature of each application, it's quite difficult to know how long it takes them to process it. Mine has changed to 'in assessment' about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully i get an approval soon so i can start looking for jobs ๐Ÿ˜Š
Old May 2nd 2019, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheriferm
Hi everyone! I'm kinds new here but have been lurking for few months now.

My application with NCNZ is currently in assessment. I'm well aware that due to the nature of each application, it's quite difficult to know how long it takes them to process it. Mine has changed to 'in assessment' about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully i get an approval soon so i can start looking for jobs ๐Ÿ˜Š

good luck, you can start looking for jobs with the process underway. I did and got interviews
Old May 5th 2019, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Tond3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my partnerโ€™s time line

Dec โ€˜18 - Job search starts
Feb โ€˜19 - She has 2 interviews with a nursing home firm based in Christchurch over skype.
Mar/April โ€™ 19 - Offered job in Auckland and agrees to terms and the relocation fee though there was a bit of paperwork to be sorted b4 signing contract. Firm signs INZ sponsorship paperwork
Aprilโ€™ 19 - Starts Registration with NCNZ

The aim is to get the NCNZ done then go on to INZ as the firm has sent the their INZ forms signed. I will be going as her partner and she will be sponsoring me. I have a mathematics degree so busy looking for jobs around Auckland area.
Old May 5th 2019, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

I've started my NCNZ registration application in January 2019, still waiting for an outcome. I'm also planning to get work around auckland.
Old May 6th 2019, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

Tond3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've started my NCNZ registration application in January 2019, still waiting for an outcome. I'm also planning to get work around auckland.
whoa 5 months waiting time
Old May 10th 2019, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

yikes, 5 months, I do know that NZNC are changing and upgrading their systems m, a quick email never hurts
Old May 10th 2019, 5:39 am
Just Joined

I did, twice with no luck. Had to call them last night and they said that they received the document that they asked for but the caseload is quite high so there's at least 2 month wait from being place din queue to actually being assessed. Sadly for me, they asked for another document ๐Ÿ˜” I'm planning to move around this time next year if all goes well.
Old May 20th 2019, 10:41 am
Just Joined

They've finally updated my dashboard and asked for ICHC. What's usually next after this step? Also, my background is in infectious diseases, how difficult is it to get work within the same area over there?
Old May 23rd 2019, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

They've finally updated my dashboard and asked for ICHC. What's usually next after this step? Also, my background is in infectious diseases, how difficult is it to get work within the same area over there?
They will make a further assessment of your paperwork.
personally i would take any job going to get out here then look around when you know the system more
Old May 23rd 2019, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse

They will make a further assessment of your paperwork.
personally i would take any job going to get out here then look around when you know the system more
Exactly my first thought too. I can't wait! Thank you so much for the help
Old Jun 25th 2019, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

I received my approval today allowing me to practice in general and obstetrics
Old Jun 26th 2019, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Jun 27th 2019, 2:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Good news
Old Jul 4th 2019, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, now don't forget to apply for an annual practising certificate (APC) for this year.
This is another payment.

Last edited by Gill and Rob; Jul 4th 2019 at 6:58 am. Reason: Typo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.