Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

nurse registration advice

nurse registration advice

Old Aug 12th 2014, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light
Default nurse registration advice

Hello,
I wonder if anyone can advise please.
I am just in the process of gathering my documents and references for the first phase of getting my nursing qualifications recognised with the nz nursing council.
I've got all the bits, have sat the ielts exam (fingers crossed I've passed!).
One of the supporting documents they require is the registration certificate. Can anyone clarify what this is please. I am sorry for sounding gormless, but i'm getting confused about all the documents.
Thank you for any help and advice
Kind regards
X
Old Aug 13th 2014, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nurse registration advice

From memory it's your first statement of entry to the register. So just get a copy authorised and you're good to go When you get your registration in NZ they send you a big 'congratulations you are now an RN certificate' for you to admire.
Old Aug 13th 2014, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

bumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of lightbumblebea is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: nurse registration advice

That's great, thank you for shedding some light!
X