And now we wait

Old Jul 2nd 2017, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default And now we wait

Paperwork on the silver bird to Auckland, medicals sent with no abnormal or significant findings (including fasting glucose which I pre-empted because of mine and the mrs's BMI). So that's it wait and hope
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 8:34 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And now we wait

fingers crossed.
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
fingers crossed.
Fingers,toes,eyes pretty much everything crossed, the last hurdle is also sadly the biggest
Old Jul 2nd 2017, 10:31 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
Fingers,toes,eyes pretty much everything crossed, the last hurdle is also sadly the biggest

Do not contract 'immigration finger syndrome'
Old Jul 3rd 2017, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS

Do not contract 'immigration finger syndrome'
That sounds nasty
Old Jul 5th 2017, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

paperwork was delivered to AKL office @0900 hours 4/7/17... im now in limbo as I cant track anything
Old Jul 6th 2017, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
paperwork was delivered to AKL office @0900 hours 4/7/17... im now in limbo as I cant track anything
Rest your 'immigration finger' for a while ☝️
Old Jul 9th 2017, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

inkedneonnurse - having followed your posts for a while - let me just say how much I hope this works out for you.

You seem to have understood all of the requirements and done your homework - good cause for optimism and confidence.

I understand the wait is unbearable!

Good luck.
Old Jul 9th 2017, 1:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Reylan
Rest your 'immigration finger' for a while ☝️
It'll be in the gob being chewed.
Old Jul 9th 2017, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carcajou
inkedneonnurse - having followed your posts for a while - let me just say how much I hope this works out for you.

You seem to have understood all of the requirements and done your homework - good cause for optimism and confidence.

I understand the wait is unbearable!

Good luck.
Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2017, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
It'll be in the gob being chewed.
Visa related nibbling...might be a condition worthy of research
Old Jul 10th 2017, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

I hate this waiting, and I know it hasn't even begun yet.

My NZ Partner visa application has just arrived in Auckland now too, and I couldn't help but bug INZ with a "what now?" email...

They did reply though:
Once your application is received it will go through the first stage of lodgement, whereby the application is verified to confirm that all the required documents have been submitted for the application to proceed with processing. This process generally takes three to four weeks. Once lodgement has been completed, and your application accepted for lodgement, all of your original documents will be returned to you via courier.

Whilst the application is processing, you will contacted if any additional information is required or once a decision has been made on your application.
But I can expect at least another 4 months' wait until I know for certain?

As a long-time lurker / first-time poster in this forum, I only registered because I figured I needed new people to harass with questions. Can't be emailing INZ every week... They might decide they want me as far away from NZ as possible!
Old Jul 10th 2017, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I to couldn't resist as I "just wanted to see if the definitely have the paper work" I got this
Your application for residency has not been lodged onto our system as yet. Currently our Northern Documentation Branch is in a backlog with lodging all applications.

Applications under the Skilled Migrant Residence Category that were received on 29/06/2017 are currently being lodged.

This would mean that if your application was received on the 04/07/2017, it should be lodged within the next couple of weeks. Lodgement is when the branch will check that all of the mandatory documents have been submitted with the application before they can accept it for processing.

For now, it is a matter of waiting.

Once the application has been lodged and accepted for processing, it will be placed into a queue to await allocation to an Immigration Officer. Processing of your application can take approximately 6-9 months.

During processing, if further information is required, the Immigration Officer will be in contact with you.
Old Jul 10th 2017, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Ria_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to allRia_ is a name known to all

Do you know if we eventually get given any kind of reference number once the application has been lodged, to check ETA and status updates ourselves online?

Otherwise a few months isn't a fun time to wait around thumb-twiddling and clueless.
Old Jul 10th 2017, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ria_
Do you know if we eventually get given any kind of reference number once the application has been lodged, to check ETA and status updates ourselves online?

Otherwise a few months isn't a fun time to wait around thumb-twiddling and clueless.
With the skilled migrant visa you can check online in the same place as you submitted your EOI...sorry I don't know about the partnership visa....I'm not a person who waits well lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.