Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

November 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Wikiposts

November 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old Sep 6th 2013, 9:10 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default November 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Hello all you November movers
Details required :
who is coming/going
where from and date
where to and date
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 5:20 am
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all
Default Re: November 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Oh how exciting !

Should be arriving on 5th or 6th November into Christchurch and living in Ashburton

Coming from Surrey

Just hubby and I ! So much to do !!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2013, 11:15 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

MrsGreen2013 and OH - Leaving ? Arriving ChCH 5/6th ?
Old Sep 24th 2013, 11:27 pm
Just Joined

QStoNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be moving on my own to Auckland from near Blackpool.
Setting off on the 5th November and landing on the morning of the 7th.
Lucky enough to have friends who have offered to put me up in Auckland until i get myself settled.
If anyone has any tips for the move they are definitely welcomed!
Not bringing a world of belongings with me and trying to stick to the necessities, i.e clothes, books, dvds, golf clubs, snowboard, bike, PS3 and coffee machine..
Looking forward to the Summer!
Old Sep 27th 2013, 11:33 am

QStoNZ - leaving UK 5th Arriving Auckland 7th
Old Oct 16th 2013, 1:23 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

2 so far. Lovely time to be arriving. Into summer and not long before the Christmas shut-down.
Old Oct 19th 2013, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

SEB1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arriving on 20th Nov into Auckland with my kiwi husband and 4 month old daughter. Currently really struggling with the thought of leaving my family but we're having to move due to health issues with my husbands family. So it's a mixture of excitement and sadness at the moment. Shipped all our belongings and fingers crossed they arrive in one piece shortly after we do!!
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:28 pm

SEB1, OH and daughter - leaving ? Arriving Auckland 20th
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

MrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to allMrsGreen2013 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrsFychan

Update for Us - Leaving UK on 6th Nov Arriving 12th November from London Heathrow in to Christchurch - living in Timaru for the time being
Old Oct 20th 2013, 8:56 pm

MrsGreen - looks like you maybe having a bit of a holiday on the way

MrsGreen2013 and OH - Leaving UL 6th Arriving ChCH 12th

Old Oct 20th 2013, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
MrsGreen - looks like you maybe having a bit of a holiday on the way

Yes a lovely 4 nights in Singapore
Old Oct 21st 2013, 6:01 am
Just Joined

SEB1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, should have said previously....we leave London on the 15th via Dubai so spending a few nights there first.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 8:16 pm

SEB1, OH and daughter - leaving UK 15th Arriving Auckland 20th
after a few days in Dubai
Old Oct 28th 2013, 9:57 am
Just Joined

dakili is an unknown quantity at this point

Here we come.

Cats have gone now so they arrive tomorrow. We, me, OH and son don't arrive till the 20th. I am returning kiwi after 16 years away from my home!!! OH South African and my son a Kiwi/Brit at 4 years old. Lucky we will stay with family at the beginning but want to settle in Auckland.
Holiday on the way via LA and San Fran - yay I need it after the stress of organising all this.
Old Oct 28th 2013, 1:06 pm

SEB1, OH and daughter - leaving UK 15th Arriving Auckland 20th
after a few days in Dubai

dakili - OH and son - Leaving ? Arriving Auckland 20th after a few days in USA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.