Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

not very good reading

not very good reading

Old Jun 22nd 2016, 11:11 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default not very good reading

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ntries-poorer/
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Kotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond reputeKotare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: not very good reading

Something wrong with the methodology if Spain and France came out well given their economic 'growth', levels of unemployment etc. or perhaps it was just making a political statement about inequality
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

It's a bl**dy disgrace what's happened to the poor of NZ.

It makes me v angry when I see smug Key poncing about denying any responsibility.

(that's an old report BTW)

Last edited by LoCarb; Jun 23rd 2016 at 4:20 am. Reason: extra info
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 9:05 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoCarb
(that's an old report BTW)

NZ reporting for you as it came across my news feed this morning
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 9:09 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bl**dy disgrace what's happened to the poor of NZ.
They've really let themselves down haven't they?

It makes me v angry when I see smug Key poncing about denying any responsibility.
To be honest the National party's response to most issues from affordable housing to could be distilled down to "Problem? What problem? That's not a problem. I think I know hat New Zealanders want and it isn't a solution."
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Parnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond reputeParnell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
They've really let themselves down haven't they?

To be honest the National party's response to most issues from affordable housing to could be distilled down to "Problem? What problem? That's not a problem. I think I know hat New Zealanders want and it isn't a solution."

Renters are they allowed to vote?

House owners vote
And they are happy

You need an address to vote

Cars don't count
Old Jun 23rd 2016, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of lightLoCarb is a glorious beacon of light

Bryan Gould today:-

"This conundrum had happened in effect because the Rogernomics of Roger Douglas under Prime Minister David Lange brought inequality to New Zealand" Gould said.

"Class segregation and the extreme wealth and poverty were nonexistent in New Zealand until then, he said.
That sort of inequality was only known in the likes of Britain"

Housing bubble about to pop, Bryan Gould predicts | Stuff.co.nz

Last edited by LoCarb; Jun 23rd 2016 at 11:44 pm. Reason: punctuation