Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Northern soul should it stay?

Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northern soul should it stay?

Originally Posted by lardyl
touche.............bet you can shake that booty along with the best of em.........
Geez I must be psychic. How else would I know you were in here having another slap at me.

Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
How else would I know you were in here having another slap at me.
No such music. There's 'The Bump' but not 'The Slap' . S'not Northern Soul though .

To cringe your ears.................

Old Oct 1st 2009, 7:48 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Aunty Sally (AKA Bellasmum) here you are along with your dashing partner - there is a brass section so it almost makes it into the Northern Soul thread.....

PS you make it so so easy for me........
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:12 am
`

Can we keep this to Northern Soul do you think & similar quality so you think?

My fault entirely for bringing in The Bump perhaps.

I and others won't be interested in the secret code stuff - aka whatever Aunt Sally thing means between youz both.

Northern Soul for NZ and plenty of it please

Northern Soul worldwide in fact.

One thing we can't do here is attend some of the meets.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:17 am
`

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:19 am
`

A bit of slooow rhythm

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:24 am
`

Soz about the intro. It aint me but I have this

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:37 am
`

Old Oct 1st 2009, 8:42 am
`

Where is Inkling?

Nelson needs a meet.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 10:50 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Love backfield in motion.....

though I thought it said "Mel & Kim" for a while - LOL it's late....
Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:03 am
you dewty owld maan!

get on that charabang.........

that bloke dances like I used to (well almost, with the floor breaks but slightly different foot moves) ...... when I was 12, and I was dancing to this:

and:

Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:12 am
you dewty owld maan!

Back OT just for you BEVS:

Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:14 am
you dewty owld maan!

And slow it down:

Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:17 am
you dewty owld maan!

Back up for you dancin freaks......

that's me and me two boys.....although they're tucked up in bed
Old Oct 1st 2009, 11:20 am
you dewty owld maan!

Brings back memories of dodgy "Who" and "Roundel" badges, fish-tails and the like in the 80s.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.