Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Northern soul should it stay?

Northern soul should it stay?

Old Sep 1st 2009, 1:49 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Northern soul should it stay?

In response to "just my..."
here's another crafted slow number to end the night....over here on the HBC anyways....

Old Sep 1st 2009, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

inkling is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lardyl
In response to "just my..."
here's another crafted slow number to end the night....over here on the HBC anyways....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QHmgbjRV9IU
A beaut of a track. You ever listened to Bob & Gene "I can be cool"
Old Sep 1st 2009, 2:11 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by inkling
A beaut of a track. You ever listened to Bob & Gene "I can be cool"
Buffalo Sound.......nope it was new to me. But sounds good.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:18 am
you dewty owld maan!

Bumpty bump ---- BEVS and co check out this:

http://sfradio.wordpress.com/about-s...-forums-radio/

NZ show from there:

Sunday: 8am – 10am is Chae
(In Association With Northern Soul New Zealand) playing the very best in soul
bit of a fag to join but worth the effort if you can live with the ads........

even got my 7yr old son strutting his stuff to it now...

also found what I missed out in August....
Attached Thumbnails Northern soul should it stay?-specials1.jpg  
Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

Now playing

Hands Off She's Mine......

That followed The Trend's "She's Hifi"....

One problem is that there is some skipping on the tracks but its better than reaching for the CD collection or iPod every 5 minutes...
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:08 am
you dewty owld maan!

I wanna dedicate this to all the bouncers..........

Monkey Man by the Specials......close enough......

Prefer the Toots version but this has something - now I really wish I had been to the Auckland gig.....but twas not to be....money to earn and TV fame to gain......yep, might have me face on the box as a result of that visit down sarf.......

Now we have Working for the Rat Race.....LOL just in time lads.....
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

garfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lardyl
I wanna dedicate this to all the bouncers..........

Monkey Man by the Specials......close enough......

Prefer the Toots version but this has something - now I really wish I had been to the Auckland gig.....but twas not to be....money to earn and TV fame to gain......yep, might have me face on the box as a result of that visit down sarf.......

Now we have Working for the Rat Race.....LOL just in time lads.....
Prefer the Toots version too but how I miss all the Northern Soul and SKA
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:12 am
you dewty owld maan!

Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:16 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by garfield250
Prefer the Toots version too but how I miss all the Northern Soul and SKA
see:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=20

up a bit......there is Northern Soul in the Southern Oceans.....
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:18 am
you dewty owld maan!

Auckland gig......
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

And more:

Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it all with you, these guys need to be educated in something other than 80's rock.
Seriously if you dont bring it you will regret it. weliington is pretty cosomopolitan
so you should be able to fing somewhere to gig
Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colandros
Bring it all with you, these guys need to be educated in something other than 80's rock.
Seriously if you dont bring it you will regret it. weliington is pretty cosomopolitan
so you should be able to fing somewhere to gig
we are soooo lucky we have you !
Old Oct 1st 2009, 5:08 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
we are soooo lucky we have you !
touche.............bet you can shake that booty along with the best of em.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.