Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NORTH vs. SOUTH getting nasty

NORTH vs. SOUTH getting nasty

Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:37 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NORTH vs. SOUTH getting nasty

Originally Posted by Beachcombers
Currently a Grovemill Savvy, right yum!

Cherry what's your tipple?

How's your first weekend in Aotearoa Littletoe?

I am LOVING it!! I LOVE my new life! Cheers!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Cheers! I'll drink to that - another small vodka.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:44 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Boopy
Just a small one, work tomorrow. Are you still at the red wine for medicinal purposes.

The doc said I could have a couple a night for my heart ,he never said glasses so I assume he meant bottles hic
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:48 am

Beachcombers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Cheers Nikki! And goodnight everyone else.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:50 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Mines a vodka please.

Nee naa nee naa nee naa nee naa

The BE patrol is here again………….

Officer Campbells now on the scene.

Right you lot, what’s this drinking whilst posting on the BE forum ? This is a very negative image to be presenting of New Zealand as we all know drinking and posting does not happen here. You should know better than this, think of all the Brits reading this forum, they might get the impression NZ is one big piss-up and then they all will be wanting to move to the South Island.

One more post like this and I’ll have to set Batty on to you.

Nee naa nee naa nee naa nee naa .

Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

We just got confused & hijacked the thread - should of been at the Kiwi Bar.
Too much voddie I expect & far too many bottles of red wine for Cherry.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:54 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Campbells
Nee naa nee naa nee naa nee naa

The BE patrol is here again………….

Officer Campbells now on the scene.

Right you lot, what’s this drinking whilst posting on the BE forum ? This is a very negative image to be presenting of New Zealand as we all know drinking and posting does not happen here. You should know better than this, think of all the Brits reading this forum, they might get the impression NZ is one big piss-up and then they all will be wanting to move to the South Island.

Nee naa nee naa nee naa nee naa .

Right people, move along - there's nothing to see.
All drinking will be done in the Kiwi Bar - you can't be having fun here!
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Right people, move along - there's nothing to see.
All drinking will be done in the Kiwi Bar - you can't be having fun here!
Oooopps! The Kiwi Bar patrol is out.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:58 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Hey, come back

Just kidding I'm not really the BE Fuzz

Oh well, have to drink on my own

Hey, you stupid Kiwi bartender

A Grolsch and an arguement please

Ahh......

Hey where's the juke box ?

Hello, is that the BE Patrol ?

I think it is time you had a jukeboz installed.

You agree ? Gr8

Bartender, I'll have a Famous Grouse, another arguement and a packet of crips or chips or whatever you bloddy Kiwis call them.

Jukebox installed:- Select

Eagles - One of these nights

Cheers
Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:59 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Oooopps! The Kiwi Bar patrol is out.

Mines a lager (or 21)
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:03 am
conquering the world!

Hey, come back

Just kidding I'm not really the BE Fuzz

Oh well, have to drink on my own

Hey, you stupid Kiwi bartender

A Grolsch and an arguement please

Ahh......

Hey where's the juke box ?

Hello, is that the BE Patrol ?

I think it is time you had a jukeboz installed.

You agree ? Gr8

Bartender, I'll have a Famous Grouse, another arguement and a packet of crips or chips or whatever you bloddy Kiwis call them.

Jukebox installed:- Select

Eagles - One of these nights

Cheers

Mr Campbells, I regretfully have to inform you you can't drink that here - it interferes with the arguing! Now turn down that jukebox and stop enjoying yourself
As self-nominated Kiwi Bar barman I will have to charge some kind of stupid made up levy if you continue to drink here.
Now off to the bar with you !
Old Mar 25th 2007, 7:43 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not post personal insults. Threads containing these will be closed/deleted and offenders risk a ban from the forum.

Mod.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:56 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Oi! What did I do?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:50 am
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Auckland hosts 25% of the NZ population – there’s a reason for that
Apart from the obvious reason that it is NZ's only large city and therefore the commercial centre, then what other reasons are there?
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:55 am
Banned

Originally Posted by southerner
Apart from the obvious reason that it is NZ's only large city and therefore the commercial centre, then what other reasons are there?
Hmm. Dunno ! You win

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.