Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

North Island - moved to main forum

North Island - moved to main forum

Old Apr 24th 2008, 8:42 pm
Whatever will be will be

alyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant futurealyj has a brilliant future
Question North Island - moved to main forum

Hello
Can anyone give me some advice on areas, for families, good schools etc,. I wish there was somewhere of someone we could ask for this type of advice, we are looking at North Island, help!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: North Island

Originally Posted by alyj
Hello
Can anyone give me some advice on areas, for families, good schools etc,. I wish there was somewhere of someone we could ask for this type of advice, we are looking at North Island, help!
Hello and welcome to the forum...where to live should depend on the line of work you looking for... there are good areas for families, schools, lifestyle everywhere as well as places to avoid... If you want specifics just pop into the main forum, we've all been through it and between us all have a wealth of knowledge to share...
Old May 12th 2008, 7:13 am
max

dynnif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: North Island - moved to main forum

Hi there my name is maxine and i'm from Swansea we too are thinking of going to Northland and have concentrated our search area to Whangarei.
I am a nurse and the hospital looks great I also have two girls one is 8 and the other is 2, the schools also look fine.
Hope this has been of some help and good luck.