Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

No Questions- Just Saying Hi

No Questions- Just Saying Hi

Old Nov 9th 2005, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

CWEMM02 is on a distinguished road
Default No Questions- Just Saying Hi

Hi guys, I want to thank everyone for all the comments posted here. I find that there is a great deal of valuable help.

No rose coloured glasses here. We will get up and go to work like always and once the holiday aspect wears off we hope to be just as happy. I am sure we will be. We could be happy any where and this little adventure will just make us all the more interesting.

All the best to you all.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 3:53 am

ElizabethC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No Questions- Just Saying Hi

Originally Posted by CWEMM02
Hi guys, I want to thank everyone for all the comments posted here. I find that there is a great deal of valuable help.

No rose coloured glasses here. We will get up and go to work like always and once the holiday aspect wears off we hope to be just as happy. I am sure we will be. We could be happy any where and this little adventure will just make us all the more interesting.

All the best to you all.
Hi to you CW. Long live adventure! I like your attitude and wish you well.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No Questions- Just Saying Hi

Originally Posted by CWEMM02

All the best to you all.
Just saying hi right back at ya!

like you we found the forum really useful for warts and all opinions and experiences - we've still made the move and hopefully have come much better prepared than we would have done without the advice on here. we're looking on it as an adventure - we're keeping ourselves an escape route just in case (money to leave!) and trying to keep secure capital that we bought with us - but so far so good - feeling very much at home and loving every minute (cold houses included! - but then we haven't tried a winter yet!)
Vicki