Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

no longer Permanent Residents...please help..

no longer Permanent Residents...please help..

Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:27 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: no longer Permanent Residents...please help..

Originally Posted by newkiwi
............to celebrate..........

we became kiwi citizens yesterday

Many many congrats! Am raising my glass of (US...) Merlot to you right after I'm done typing.
Old Nov 7th 2006, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

............to celebrate..........

we became kiwi citizens yesterday

Great feeling, isn't it! We were given a kowhai - I think of it as the NZ forsythia - bright yellow and appears in Spring!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 4:21 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, how does it feel
Old Nov 7th 2006, 5:31 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well done and congratulations! I didn't have my PR when I came here and I definitely felt different once I received it - it must be a great feeling to be a citizen - you really belong
Old Nov 7th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on becoming a citizen of NZ
Old Nov 7th 2006, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Goldberry will become famous soon enoughGoldberry will become famous soon enough

its the aussies that are in bed with Bush, us kiwis dont like him and we only get to swear allegiance to the Queen...
we got a nice handsom certificate, that about it really....
Congratulations! And thanks for giving me yet another reason to want to leave this once beautiful country.

BTW: Sorry, I'm not that much into the matter yet. So what exactly are the advantages of becoming a Kiwi?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

DiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to allDiffordA is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Goldberry
Congratulations! And thanks for giving me yet another reason to want to leave this once beautiful country.

BTW: Sorry, I'm not that much into the matter yet. So what exactly are the advantages of becoming a Kiwi?

You win the rugby more!
Old Nov 7th 2006, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

ssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to allssnjeff is a name known to all

Well done must be a great feeling