Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:27 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Right Mr Nice Guy I've spent the last week spreading karma to everyone so there's some more Karma for you now you mercenary.

Buzzy
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:33 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

I just gave you some Buzzy, I've been busy with the karma too. Going to try nice guy now
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:35 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, wouldn't let me still I reckon just for trying again it should be worth another half a karma credit
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

I was hoping this thread would die a natural death and not be resurrected, no offence meant to any of the posters……….

OK, that’s enough Karma………… the number is about 6.5 or thereabouts, sounds enough to me and besides I don’t want to upset any more knobs on this shallow website.

The answer is:

Scroll down

(It really annoys me when people do this)

Scroll down

Not much further now

Nearly there

Scroll down

We are outa here.

Bit of a bugger really.

I am actually very upset…….almost emotional..............
Old Jun 20th 2006, 12:24 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy

We are outa here.
I refer you to the original topic of this thread.

Buzzy
Old Jun 20th 2006, 1:17 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

We are outa here.

Bit of a bugger really.

I am actually very upset…….almost emotional..............
Well Dear Mr Nice Guy

Does that mean we shall have to start reading the OZ forum to read postings from you or will you be so kind as to keep us up to date on this thread?
No good being all sad & emoptional, this move might be a real good thing & as your are NZ citizens you can always move back if it doesnt work out to your liking.

Anyways I wish you & yours the best of luck. If I remember right its the Queensland area your heading too isnt it?? If so you will absolutely love it & will settle really fast. Look forward to hearing all the details later.

In the mean time settle down, relax & have a few

Cheers
Shepslady
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I refer you to the original topic of this thread.

Buzzy

Of course Buzzy--Bee you are absolutely correct, I have accepted my own offer of a lift to the airport, the unfortunate thing is I shall not be using my trusty steed of a Ford Mondeo but the $55 shuttle for a one way trip.

shepslady, I do need to pull myself together and drink some more beers.

You are correct it is Queensland we are going to either the more sedate Sunshine Coast or the more vibrant Gold Coast……………..personally I’d prefer my little corner of NZ.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 7:07 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Of course Buzzy--Bee you are absolutely correct, I have accepted my own offer of a lift to the airport, the unfortunate thing is I shall not be using my trusty steed of a Ford Mondeo but the $55 shuttle for a one way trip.

shepslady, I do need to pull myself together and drink some more beers.

You are correct it is Queensland we are going to either the more sedate Sunshine Coast or the more vibrant Gold Coast……………..personally I’d prefer my little corner of NZ.

While I enjoy the Gold Coast the Sunshine Coast would definately be my first choice of places to go. Ive always said if I had the chance to retire to somewhere warm & sunny Id choice Australias Sunshine Coast as my #1 choice. Its not NZ but its a pretty good place to be going to & you adjusted well to the NZ lifestyle so no doubt you will make the adjustment again & in no time at all you will wonder what all the fuss & stress was all about!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:29 pm
sky
Banned

Well good luck and safe journey then Nice Guy, I wish you all the best
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:45 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Nice Guy, enjoy the sun in Oz !!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
All the best Nice Guy, enjoy the sun in Oz !!
Good luck in Oz Nice Guy, hope it all works out,
Keep shagging!!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 7:57 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck. I enjoy your humour on here - hope you pop back now and then.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

now, no more changing your mind - if you're going, get gone
seriously, hope all goes well for you and yours, do keep us posted.
Vicki
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Aus Nice guy and family, and don't forget to look in on us on this forum, we don't want to miss out on your great sense of humour.
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talking NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

My sincere apologies for not replying to you all on this very shallow thread on this very shallow web site but my time is actually and quite to my surprise at a premium just recently.

Would you not agree that this whole emigration malarkey is a very time consuming job, here I am just celebrating my third birthday (for those of you who do not know 3 years ago today I had a heart attack, bit of a bugger really considering I am so young and also as I now take a handful of different medications each day and each and every one of them decreases sexual drive by 10%, so now I am allegedly into negative sexual drive, but that’s a different matter and I digress from my original point…….sorry) in the Land of the Long White Freeze.

I am genuinely touched by all the postings of best wishes for the future (really I think you are after free Oz accommodation, but again I digress) and indeed talking to Mrs Nice Guy the road map to Oz has now been planned and we hope to commence marketing our gaff early July.

I’ll let you know how we get on…..but if you are uninterested (and who could blame you) then just put me on ignore and you will not be able to see our progress (go on do it please put me on ignore!)

I will not start another thread with some lame and gay title like “Nice Guy’s big Oz adventure” or “Skippy and Nice Guy…the Reunion” I shall just carry on this pathetic thread until it’s final conclusion.

Think I need another beer……….

(Karma would be nice......)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.