Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Thanks Buzzy-Bee, that's one lot!

Thanks for the thought poppets, I'll count that as a half!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:20 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy

Having read your post in Arkon's ranting thread on the Oz forum I believe I know the answer already...

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jun 10th 2006, 6:45 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Sorry, I've got to spread my love around a bit more too
Old Jun 10th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
Sorry, I've got to spread my love around a bit more too
Another half!

That makes 2 so far + the AB's are losing at half time.........Karma for me and the AB's please!
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:33 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Nice Guy I have to spread it around too but I did try!!

Like everyone else I am dying to know the outcome.............yeeks the AB;s losing at half time now I shall have to go look that result up online. This is not a good start to my weekend
Old Jun 10th 2006, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

hi jane here,
i have just been board stiff with the world cup, england won but it was sooo boring :
then i have a look on the forum and like football i dont understand
i must admit i am naturally blonde, not very clever, english was not my subject can you tell but! what are you talking about i have totally lost the plot .wife gone away,you off to oz, wife and son back 2moz and you have had dancing girls in god its like eastenders.
oh and i am not using capitals !!! thats the rebel in me and the fact i have had a drink or three,i can spell better, why have you got half and half of
what? never replied to nice guy before so be kind :scared:
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:14 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waynepfry
hi jane here,
i have just been board stiff with the world cup, england won but it was sooo boring :
then i have a look on the forum and like football i dont understand
i must admit i am naturally blonde, not very clever, english was not my subject can you tell but! what are you talking about i have totally lost the plot .wife gone away,you off to oz, wife and son back 2moz and you have had dancing girls in god its like eastenders.
oh and i am not using capitals !!! thats the rebel in me and the fact i have had a drink or three,i can spell better, why have you got half and half of
what? never replied to nice guy before so be kind :scared:
Have some karma
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Another half!

That makes 2 so far + the AB's are losing at half time.........Karma for me and the AB's please!
hey nice guy - check your karma! sent you some
Vicki
Old Jun 11th 2006, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Thanks to lapsed kiwi for the Karma and also to Shepslady for the thoughts, I’ll count that one as a half.

I believe that makes a total of 3.5………..only another 6.5 to go………….come on peeps!!!

Oh, and thank goodness the AB's won!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:11 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Who exactly is in charge of this Karma we spread?????
I spread it like its butter but still keep getting told I must spread it around before giving it to nice guy again.....what do they mean again, Im still trying to give it to him for the first time let alone repeat it:scared:
guess its time for a
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Joshlin
hey nice guy - check your karma! sent you some
Vicki
Hi Vicki

Bugger it did not arrive, still sitting at 3.5, come on peeps, I need another 6.5 and then I will spill the Kumara............
Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shepslady
Who exactly is in charge of this Karma we spread?????
I spread it like its butter but still keep getting told I must spread it around before giving it to nice guy again.....what do they mean again, Im still trying to give it to him for the first time let alone repeat it:scared:
guess its time for a
I think, although I am not 100% sure, once you have given Karma to a contributor, you then have to give it to another 25 people before giving it back to the first person..........errrrrr.....I think!

But hey, who needs an excuse for a beer?!?!?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Joshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond reputeJoshlin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vicki

Bugger it did not arrive, still sitting at 3.5, come on peeps, I need another 6.5 and then I will spill the Kumara............

oh my - there's a karma thief around!! don't know 25 people to give it to - anyone want some??
vicki
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vicki

i've spread it around & tried to give you one again, can you feel the love honey.......................
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:32 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to lapsed kiwi for the Karma and also to Shepslady for the thoughts, I’ll count that one as a half.

I believe that makes a total of 3.5………..only another 6.5 to go………….come on peeps!!!

Oh, and thank goodness the AB's won!
Are you really that desperate for karma? Or is it simply meant to be funny? Don't you feel totally embarrassed to even ask? It makes the karma meaningless afterall doesn't it? How about a bet on first to reply or Footie scores (yawn) or the like instead where there is no personal gain.

Have to ask as I wonder this every time I read a post from karma beggers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.