Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Old May 30th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Oh bugger...........
Old May 30th 2006, 11:06 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Eh? does that mean you're going to Oz now Nice Guy?
Old May 31st 2006, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Question NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Rather disappointingly the whole spectre of Oz has raised it’s ugly head again.

Mrs Nice Guy is to go to a conference in Brisbane at very short notice……..like next week.

It appears that there will be an offer made on the table that could be too good to refuse.

Bugger, just when I thought it had gone away.

Still never know may amount to nothing.

Thought of the week, there is still the word “hope” in the word “hopeless”

Ho hum………..watch this thread!
Old May 31st 2006, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy Double bugger!!

What is even worse no nooky for a week.......double bugger!

Last edited by Nice Guy; May 31st 2006 at 4:48 am. Reason: Typo
Old May 31st 2006, 8:55 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Double bugger!!

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
You not too old for that sort of thing????
Old May 31st 2006, 6:56 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Rather disappointingly the whole spectre of Oz has raised it’s ugly head again.
Mrs Nice Guy is to go to a conference in Brisbane at very short notice……..like next week.
It appears that there will be an offer made on the table that could be too good to refuse.
Bugger, just when I thought it had gone away.
Still never know may amount to nothing.
Thought of the week, there is still the word “hope” in the word “hopeless”
Ho hum………..watch this thread!
OK I'm watching the thread......

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

good god that will be a killer for you, how will you cope ............
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

I know exactly what you mean, now just where did I put those boxing gloves?

Mrs Nice Guy flies out tomorrow afternoon, Air New Zealand to Brisbane, taking hoon boy with her as company.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

etc etc
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Lightbulb NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Can people send me Karma?

It may help, but probably not.
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 9:03 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Can people send me Karma?

It may help, but probably not.

Only if you give me some back
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Toppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of lightToppa is a glorious beacon of light

That's why "Tugging" was invented
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lightbulb NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Ahhhh, the self taught art of Tugging, hmmmmm..........I know him well!

Rather than put some rather rude lyrics up on this shallow web site here is a link to some lyrics from a song that was extremely popular in a pub I used to frequent in East Grinstead. Link below:

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/ivor-b...er-lyrics.html (one or two pop ups on this shallow site

Strange how lyrics of this nature stand the test of time and even now are still as relevant today as they were in my yesterdays.

Incidentally I have the original song as well and extremely amusing it is as well!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Talking NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Well that’s it. Just said goodbye to Mrs Nice Guy and hoon son.

I shall terribly miss them both.

OK………..so where’s the beer and the dancing girls??
Old Jun 10th 2006, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Question NICE GUY accepts own offer of free trip to Airport to escape NZ!!!!

Well I’m back again!

Just like a bad penny……….

Mrs. Nice Guy and hoon son return from their trip to Oz tomorrow morning and talking to Mrs. Nice Guy about her trip, it appears that we…………….

10 lots of Karma required for the answer………….
Old Jun 10th 2006, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Well I’m back again!

Just like a bad penny……….

Mrs. Nice Guy and hoon son return from their trip to Oz tomorrow morning and talking to Mrs. Nice Guy about her trip, it appears that we…………….

10 lots of Karma required for the answer………….

I've got to spread it around before i can give you some !!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.