NFL in NZ

Old Sep 22nd 2014, 8:44 am
Just Joined

Chockers1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NFL in NZ

Hi All,

First post here - moving over mid October and wanted to check if you guys get the NFL on TV?

Do bars run the games on TV (althought its early morning).

Cheers

Tails
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NFL in NZ

You defo get it on Sky TV, couple of games a week normally screened live normally during the day, Monday night football is Tuesday morning here, a few games played back in their entirety and a few pundit shows complete the pitcher.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

It's available on ESPN.

Channel 60-something if you have Sky.

You will find it on in bars. I know of a couple around the viaduct in Auckland that may show NFL - where are you heading to ... ?

Depending on the time zone of the game being played in the US and if it's a night game, some of the games start at a leisurely mid to late morning NZ time.

Last edited by TommyLuck; Sep 24th 2014 at 12:49 am.
Old Sep 24th 2014, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

TommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond reputeTommyLuck has a reputation beyond repute

Just found this on another thread;

Originally Posted by Chockers1
Just myself moving permanently to NZ
Departing from - Living in Nottingham flying from London
Departure date - 14th October
Arriving in - Auckland
Arrival date - 16th october

happy days
I'm popping back to the UK next week for a couple of weeks and leave the UK again on the 14th arriving back in Auckland on the 16th.

I wonder if we're on the same flight ... ?
Old Sep 25th 2014, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Chockers1 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks mate, really appreciate it!

Are you heading back for the NFL by any chance? im down there this weekend for the game!

I'm actually working around the viaduct and am currently looking for a place to rent around there as well...that sounds really good you can’t be a few bears and the same mid-morning, not sure if work would appreciate it.

my flight is virgin Atlantic going Heathrow > san Francisco > Auckland si that the same one?

That’s great, will make sure i have sky when i get out there...Gotta be able to watch my skins collapse every week
Old Sep 25th 2014, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

If you're into your sport, no doubt you'll find out about Radio Sport before long enough, 1332 MW - one of the presenters on there a fella called Martin Devlin is a Redskins tragic.

Sadly the flights don't match, I'm heading in the opposite direction via Dubai and Sydney.