Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Next Shipping to New Zealand

Next Shipping to New Zealand

Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm 5'2" and am dreading having to buy jeans or trousers over here, I haven't seen any petite ranges anywhere.
I only really went to Next to buy the above mentioned legwear as they always fit so got to be worth the extra $15 to get them shipped over. I was starting to consider buying a sewing machine just to turn things up...stitching denim by hand is difficult and it never looks good!
Sewing machines are the way to go here thats for sure - if you can - DO x

I have seen dresses - like the long summer maxi dress - and if i hang the hanger over my neck i would say that in order to get the machine out and make them fit i would need to take about 6 inches off - and this isnt an exception to a rule - they are just normally like that - its like the NEXT 'tall' range!! and thats never gonna work for me!! x
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobDon
Next are shipping to New Zealand!! Just been looking at their homepage and there it was!!
Decent clothes and homeware at last! Great news for all us Brits who cant live without Next.co.uk!!
Been using them all the time we have been here!!! Friends & familly have been sending it over for us: MIL works next door to Next so we tend to get some great bargains!
We always get our lists in for Birthdays & Christmas.
The only item of clothing I have bought here in nearly 4 years is a pair of jeans a couple of months ago & they are falling apart already
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Thanks for getting back to me. I had a quick look on the NZ website but didn't go in to it too much I did notice it said delivery was only $15, so its even cheaper than we thought
Just be careful as I think the NZ site is in US dollars.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Sewing machines are the way to go here thats for sure - if you can - DO x

I have seen dresses - like the long summer maxi dress - and if i hang the hanger over my neck i would say that in order to get the machine out and make them fit i would need to take about 6 inches off - and this isnt an exception to a rule - they are just normally like that - its like the NEXT 'tall' range!! and thats never gonna work for me!! x
I have noticed over the time I've been on here that people dont really seem to rate the clothing you can buy over there. Are kiwi's extra tall then? I'm only 5'4" so I'll have the same problem by the sounds of it. Got me worried now... think I better have a good shopping spree before we leave ...shhh, I wont tell my hubby that though

dannigirl - thanks for the tip, now you've mentioned it, I'm sure it did say us dollars
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice

I'm 5'2" and am dreading having to buy jeans or trousers over here, I haven't seen any petite ranges anywhere.
I only really went to Next to buy the above mentioned legwear as they always fit so got to be worth the extra $15 to get them shipped over. I was starting to consider buying a sewing machine just to turn things up...stitching denim by hand is difficult and it never looks good!
sounds like an opportunity....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

CindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the roughCindyGirl is a jewel in the rough

went on their today and very disappointed to see a small range available and its all in us dollars ,whats that all about .Come on Next ,get your act together .If M and S can do it theres no exscuse !
Old Feb 24th 2010, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Ballantynes do short/medium/long length trousers and jeans. Last week the manager told me that they sell 4 pairs of short length for every one pair of medium so I am amazed that other retailers haven't cottoned on to the fact that there are plenty of us 'vertically challenged' women living here.