British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Next Shipping to New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/next-shipping-new-zealand-655869/)

RobDon Feb 21st 2010 3:49 am

Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Next are shipping to New Zealand!! :thumbsup: Just been looking at their homepage and there it was!! :)
Decent clothes and homeware at last! :thumbup: Great news for all us Brits who cant live without Next.co.uk!! ;)

keeny Feb 21st 2010 8:24 am

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Yay that means a big shipment of nice clothes for my baby girl heading this way soon - you've made my day with this news! :thumbsup:

Lee Lee Feb 21st 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Thats good to know for when I get there, I get most of our stuff from next :thumbsup:

Kimi-Deacon Feb 21st 2010 7:12 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Yay i knew i kept my Next account going for a reason :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Psychopandy Feb 21st 2010 7:49 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
I can only imagine how much they are gonna charge for that!!

Never mind sending one of their catalogues over eh!!!

I cant help but think that this will just serve to make NZ just like the UK. Everyone will try and be better, and different , when actually all that happens is their houses all look the same - full of 'designer' NEXT gear!!

However, being only 5ft tall, and already aware that you have to be at least 6ft to buy any clothes here - i may relinquish in the end x I never closed my account either!!

I am ashamed :o:o

Psycho x

Dewb09 Feb 21st 2010 9:07 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Woo hoo M&S and Next :thumbsup: come on Ikea time to open in NZ :fingerscrossed:

Dewb

Lee Lee Feb 21st 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
:thumbsup: M&S too! Oh, thats really good to know. I dont think you can beat M&S socks and underwear stuff, how very exciting I thought we were gonna have to stock up on boxes and boxes of pants before we came over :lol:


Must say, I did think about the cost of getting items sent over and then whats the cost for shipping them back again if they're no good :eek:

aalls73 Feb 22nd 2010 12:40 am

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
and its only £10 delivery too soooo glad i kept my account open. :thumbsup:
the only thing that confuses me is that you can only buy the same stock that they have in their shops now, which is summer???? surely they know winter is on it's way... COME ON!!! at least give us access to the winter sale:confused:

Lee Lee Feb 22nd 2010 9:34 am

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 

Originally Posted by aalls73 (Post 8363585)
and its only £10 delivery too soooo glad i kept my account open. :thumbsup:
the only thing that confuses me is that you can only buy the same stock that they have in their shops now, which is summer???? surely they know winter is on it's way... COME ON!!! at least give us access to the winter sale:confused:

£10 - thats excellent :D its £3.95 here anyway so I think £10 is a bargain to get items sent all the way to NZ. Do you just go on to your account as you would in UK and change your address to where you are in NZ? All sounds too easy!

Matewx Feb 22nd 2010 9:42 am

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
I can feel another "Next" argument coming up.... :unsure:

Dont beat the messenger... ;)

dannigirl Feb 22nd 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Having just looked at the UK site you have to go through to the NZ site - only clothing available and at a glance doesn't look like the full catalogue...but still worth if you like the Next stuff. It is showing Spring/Summer collection 2010 :thumbsup:

ukkiwi Feb 22nd 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
Probably ship from their shops\warehouses in Asia rather than from the UK.

aalls73 Feb 22nd 2010 7:05 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 
i'm not sure about account yet as i haven't ordered, i'm back in UK on Fri so i'll get my NEXT!! fix then but i know you go to the bottom of the page and chose the NZ flag to see whats availiable for delivery...



Originally Posted by Lee Lee (Post 8364340)
£10 - thats excellent :D its £3.95 here anyway so I think £10 is a bargain to get items sent all the way to NZ. Do you just go on to your account as you would in UK and change your address to where you are in NZ? All sounds too easy!


Lee Lee Feb 22nd 2010 8:40 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 

Originally Posted by aalls73 (Post 8365717)
i'm not sure about account yet as i haven't ordered, i'm back in UK on Fri so i'll get my NEXT!! fix then but i know you go to the bottom of the page and chose the NZ flag to see whats availiable for delivery...

Thanks for getting back to me. I had a quick look on the NZ website but didn't go in to it too much I did notice it said delivery was only $15, so its even cheaper than we thought :)

Persephone Feb 22nd 2010 9:20 pm

Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand
 

Originally Posted by Psychopandy (Post 8363004)

However, being only 5ft tall, and already aware that you have to be at least 6ft to buy any clothes here -

Psycho x

I'm 5'2" and am dreading having to buy jeans or trousers over here, I haven't seen any petite ranges anywhere.
I only really went to Next to buy the above mentioned legwear as they always fit so got to be worth the extra $15 to get them shipped over. I was starting to consider buying a sewing machine just to turn things up...stitching denim by hand is difficult and it never looks good!


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:21 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.