Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Next Shipping to New Zealand

Next Shipping to New Zealand

Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Next Shipping to New Zealand

Next are shipping to New Zealand!! Just been looking at their homepage and there it was!!
Decent clothes and homeware at last! Great news for all us Brits who cant live without Next.co.uk!!

Last edited by RobDon; Feb 21st 2010 at 3:05 am.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Next Shipping to New Zealand

Yay that means a big shipment of nice clothes for my baby girl heading this way soon - you've made my day with this news!
Old Feb 21st 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Thats good to know for when I get there, I get most of our stuff from next
Old Feb 21st 2010, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold

Yay i knew i kept my Next account going for a reason
Old Feb 21st 2010, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I can only imagine how much they are gonna charge for that!!

Never mind sending one of their catalogues over eh!!!

I cant help but think that this will just serve to make NZ just like the UK. Everyone will try and be better, and different , when actually all that happens is their houses all look the same - full of 'designer' NEXT gear!!

However, being only 5ft tall, and already aware that you have to be at least 6ft to buy any clothes here - i may relinquish in the end x I never closed my account either!!

I am ashamed

Psycho x
Old Feb 21st 2010, 8:07 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo M&S and Next come on Ikea time to open in NZ

Dewb
Old Feb 21st 2010, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

M&S too! Oh, thats really good to know. I dont think you can beat M&S socks and underwear stuff, how very exciting I thought we were gonna have to stock up on boxes and boxes of pants before we came over

Must say, I did think about the cost of getting items sent over and then whats the cost for shipping them back again if they're no good
Old Feb 21st 2010, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

and its only £10 delivery too soooo glad i kept my account open.
the only thing that confuses me is that you can only buy the same stock that they have in their shops now, which is summer???? surely they know winter is on it's way... COME ON!!! at least give us access to the winter sale
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aalls73
and its only £10 delivery too soooo glad i kept my account open.
the only thing that confuses me is that you can only buy the same stock that they have in their shops now, which is summer???? surely they know winter is on it's way... COME ON!!! at least give us access to the winter sale
£10 - thats excellent its £3.95 here anyway so I think £10 is a bargain to get items sent all the way to NZ. Do you just go on to your account as you would in UK and change your address to where you are in NZ? All sounds too easy!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:42 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I can feel another "Next" argument coming up....

Dont beat the messenger...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond reputedannigirl has a reputation beyond repute

Having just looked at the UK site you have to go through to the NZ site - only clothing available and at a glance doesn't look like the full catalogue...but still worth if you like the Next stuff. It is showing Spring/Summer collection 2010
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really niceukkiwi is just really nice

Probably ship from their shops\warehouses in Asia rather than from the UK.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

i'm not sure about account yet as i haven't ordered, i'm back in UK on Fri so i'll get my NEXT!! fix then but i know you go to the bottom of the page and chose the NZ flag to see whats availiable for delivery...

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
£10 - thats excellent its £3.95 here anyway so I think £10 is a bargain to get items sent all the way to NZ. Do you just go on to your account as you would in UK and change your address to where you are in NZ? All sounds too easy!
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aalls73
i'm not sure about account yet as i haven't ordered, i'm back in UK on Fri so i'll get my NEXT!! fix then but i know you go to the bottom of the page and chose the NZ flag to see whats availiable for delivery...
Thanks for getting back to me. I had a quick look on the NZ website but didn't go in to it too much I did notice it said delivery was only $15, so its even cheaper than we thought
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:20 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Psychopandy

However, being only 5ft tall, and already aware that you have to be at least 6ft to buy any clothes here -

Psycho x
I'm 5'2" and am dreading having to buy jeans or trousers over here, I haven't seen any petite ranges anywhere.
I only really went to Next to buy the above mentioned legwear as they always fit so got to be worth the extra $15 to get them shipped over. I was starting to consider buying a sewing machine just to turn things up...stitching denim by hand is difficult and it never looks good!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.