Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by Jude J
Almost always feel like going to the beach! Went yesterday for an hour until Lola got soaked and tired, then had to carry her, soaked, all the way back up the beach to where I left my flip flops (jandalls, whatever) and where the car was parked. So today, I have a bit of a backache

The water was beautiful, really warm and clear.

Next up likes scallops
am very jealous now

ok scallops...they are fish yes/no have never tried them so cannot really answer tha

owen is going to get me to try some lemon fish as there isnt any bones in that, and I am one of these people if I find bone in food, then I wont touch it ...yuk yuk yuk but we forgot to go to the seafood shop to get some, so i get a weeks reprieve

next person is someone other than Jude or Me, as I cant think of another question

Last edited by kwprwn; Jan 23rd 2007 at 1:27 am. Reason: forgot again...tis old age you know
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
am very jealous now

ok scallops...they are fish yes/no have never tried them so cannot really answer tha

owen is going to get me to try some lemon fish as there isnt any bones in that, and I am one of these people if I find bone in food, then I wont touch it ...yuk yuk yuk but we forgot to go to the seafood shop to get some, so i get a weeks reprieve

next person is someone other than Jude or Me, as I cant think of another question
yeah they are a shelfish, I love them. I got a bone stuck in my throat once from a fish that I had filleted using pliers! Not a very nice experience, but I love fish so didn't put me off
Cant think of any more questions!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:35 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

yeah they are a shelfish, I love them. I got a bone stuck in my throat once from a fish that I had filleted using pliers! Not a very nice experience, but I love fish so didn't put me off
blimey you lots are hopeless someone mentions food & you fall to pieces, oh yum yum soft chocolate & scallops , not at the same time though

next up can never win at solitaire

hello all
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:45 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poppets
blimey you lots are hopeless someone mentions food & you fall to pieces, oh yum yum soft chocolate & scallops , not at the same time though

hello all
can not win at the 4 card one on the PC, but can at the 1 and 2 card ones on spider solitaire...am actually playing that now

next person is good at guessing who the murderer is on programs like CSI and stuff like that

hello poppets...whats life like today in wellington?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

that would totally put me off

this work lark obviously makes you brain dead as I cant think of anything either
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

can not win at the 4 card one on the PC, but can at the 1 and 2 card ones on spider solitaire...am actually playing that now

next person is good at guessing who the murderer is on programs like CSI and stuff like that

hello poppets...whats life like today in wellington?
weather has been a bit drizzly so far but sun is starting to come out now, but its supposed to be like this all week, but at least its warm

sometimes i get the murderers right some times not ,depends on whose on the screen, if its a nice bit of eye candy , i loose the plot!!!!

next up has seen Cirque du Soleil
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

hello all
hello you.

I'm just hopeless, end of!

Oh, I win all the time, but only cos I cheat. Not played it for yonks though.
Next up is um...has...likes...can do the tango?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

that would totally put me off

this work lark obviously makes you brain dead as I cant think of anything either
what excuse do i have for being brain dead then ...........i don't work ...................oh lord no hope for me...................
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

hello you.

I'm waaayyy behind!

No, not seen it but would love to...have you?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hello you.

tango , no i'd like to think i can dance but in truth i can't . the only tango i do is after too much fake tan

next up never reads a newspaper
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm waaayyy behind!

No, not seen it but would love to...have you?
seen cirque??, yes i have, in the albert hall in london, i brought hubby tickets for christmas /birthday one year & we went , i wasn't really bothered but they were fantastic, mind blowing, would love to go & see them again, & would highly recommend anyone to go & see them
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Poppets: you can think of questions though so you arent brain dead...are you?

Cant tango

Havent seen Cirque de Soleil

Yes I do read a newspaper, but sometimes I do miss the trashy newspapers from the uk for a good laugh..such as the mirror and the sun....maybe I should call them a comic, not a newspaper

next person has winning lottery ticket for big wednesday

and if you answer YES to this I will suddenly become your stalker
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

tango , no i'd like to think i can dance but in truth i can't . the only tango i do is after too much fake tan

next up never reads a newspaper
Well, I do if there's one in the cafe when I get my morning coffee I might read an item or two, but never read it front to back.

Next has a rug in the lounge
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

seen cirque??, yes i have, in the albert hall in london, i brought hubby tickets for christmas /birthday one year & we went , i wasn't really bothered but they were fantastic, mind blowing, would love to go & see them again, & would highly recommend anyone to go & see them
Never seem to have the dosh when its on, dont even know how much a ticket is but sure it will more than $5 which is all I could spare right now!
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Poppets: you can think of questions though so you arent brain dead...are you?

Cant tango

Havent seen Cirque de Soleil

Yes I do read a newspaper, but sometimes I do miss the trashy newspapers from the uk for a good laugh..such as the mirror and the sun....maybe I should call them a comic, not a newspaper

next person has winning lottery ticket for big wednesday

and if you answer YES to this I will suddenly become your stalker
dawn : only cos i'm mad ..........ha ha

no hubs only does the saturday one, i can never be arsed

next up drives a honda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.