Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by Jude J
Nope, not me. Have you?

and is the next poster afraid of flying?
I have, I was front row at a Linkin Park concert twice in one week, and didnt quite make it for the 3rd one that week....yes I am mad three concerts for the same band in one week, and I was over 30 at the time, so defintely a case of insanity here

I like flying actually, hubby hates it as he is scared of heights, but if you get the logic behind this next statement then please enlighten me, cus I dont

He HAS to have a window seat :scared:

question time: has the next person ever done a bungy jump???? a very appropriate question bearing in mind we live in the home of the Bungy
Old Aug 16th 2006, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I have, I was front row at a Linkin Park concert twice in one week, and didnt quite make it for the 3rd one that week....yes I am mad three concerts for the same band in one week, and I was over 30 at the time, so defintely a case of insanity here

I like flying actually, hubby hates it as he is scared of heights, but if you get the logic behind this next statement then please enlighten me, cus I dont

He HAS to have a window seat :scared:

question time: has the next person ever done a bungy jump???? a very appropriate question bearing in mind we live in the home of the Bungy

Oh my god, I would love to see Linkin Park...but maybe just the once! I have a mate who likes them too and one night when he was drunk he promised if they ever come to Auckland he is going to shout me a ticket

You know, I dont like flying either. But I prefer a window seat! For me it is so I have a distraction, the worst bit is looking down the inside of the plane and seeing everyone sitting there, ugh, I hate it! Not quite so bad now, 9 take offs and landings on my own in 2004 cured me a bit.

No, never done a bungy as I also dont like heights! My husband has done a couple but back in UK.

Does the next poster like dogs?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jude J
Oh my god, I would love to see Linkin Park...but maybe just the once! I have a mate who likes them too and one night when he was drunk he promised if they ever come to Auckland he is going to shout me a ticket

You know, I dont like flying either. But I prefer a window seat! For me it is so I have a distraction, the worst bit is looking down the inside of the plane and seeing everyone sitting there, ugh, I hate it! Not quite so bad now, 9 take offs and landings on my own in 2004 cured me a bit.

No, never done a bungy as I also dont like heights! My husband has done a couple but back in UK.

Does the next poster like dogs?
Yes - used to be a RAF Police dog handler (love flying too)

I'm jealous of you kw, Linkin Park are excellent. Last concert I went to was Meatloaf, Red Hot Chillis before that.

Let's see...the next poster is under paid!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 6:01 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Yes - used to be a RAF Police dog handler (love flying too)

I'm jealous of you kw, Linkin Park are excellent. Last concert I went to was Meatloaf, Red Hot Chillis before that.

Let's see...the next poster is under paid!
yes!! I dont get paid!!!

the next poster is an undercover spy?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
yes!! I dont get paid!!!

the next poster is an undercover spy?
...........OPERATION THREADBOLT - COVER BLOWN...MAKE FOR SAFE HAVEN IMMEDIATELY...AWAIT CONTACT..SPEAK TO MOTHER....
No, not me, uh-uh

next poster is left handed
Old Aug 16th 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

...........OPERATION THREADBOLT - COVER BLOWN...MAKE FOR SAFE HAVEN IMMEDIATELY...AWAIT CONTACT..SPEAK TO MOTHER....
No, not me, uh-uh

next poster is left handed
Wrong!
next poster eats only cheesy wotsits.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
Wrong!
next poster eats only cheesy wotsits.
false but it brings horrible visions to mind from a joke from danny's joke thread ...
next poster dances naked in the rain

Donna
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:43 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
false but it brings horrible visions to mind from a joke from danny's joke thread ...
next poster dances naked in the rain

Donna
False, although having grown up in the Middle East, we would rush outside in our clothes straight away when it did rain (quite rare) and then went swimming in the pool with all our friends. Often still in our clothes! Still love swimming in the rain. And the kids now love 'rain dancing' as they call it, which since we're in the UK, they can do quite a lot! Read through the whole thread wondering what I would be replying to and then had this lovely trip down memory lane!

Next poster has done the Special K challenge/diet.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
False, although having grown up in the Middle East, we would rush outside in our clothes straight away when it did rain (quite rare) and then went swimming in the pool with all our friends. Often still in our clothes! Still love swimming in the rain. And the kids now love 'rain dancing' as they call it, which since we're in the UK, they can do quite a lot! Read through the whole thread wondering what I would be replying to and then had this lovely trip down memory lane!

false -
the next poster has an allergy to pet hair
Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Is that the one that William "Analysis Mr Spock" Shatner tells you to have one bowl twice a day for a week, or is that once a day for 2 weeks? Anyway, no, haven't done it....

next poster used to catch lizards when they were a kid

Damn, poppets got there in front. Ok, no, not allergic.....

Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the one that William "Analysis Mr Spock" Shatner tells you to have one bowl twice a day for a week, or is that once a day for 2 weeks? Anyway, no, haven't done it....

Damn, poppets got there in front. Ok, no, not allergic.....

yuk yuk yuk no never

next poster had a sex change op
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
yuk yuk yuk no never

next poster had a sex change op
Nope.... hope not anyway.

The next poster types using only 2 fingers at a time
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SarahB
Nope.... hope not anyway.

The next poster types using only 2 fingers at a time

erm lets see ,
yes its true

next poster had their legs waxed this week
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:28 am

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
erm lets see ,
yes its true

next poster had their legs waxed this week
No - but did have laser hair removal on them this week!

Next poster has had a one night stand.

Last edited by uk+kiwi; Aug 16th 2006 at 9:36 am.
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:37 am

No - but did have laser hair removal on them this week!

Next poster has had a one night stand.
Okay I've managed to scare people away, even though they are still online. Sorry!

So I'll say not true and the next poster had a raa-raa skirt in the 80's (which I've seen are making abit of a comeback!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.