Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Aug 17th 2006, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by SarahB
False

The next poster is off to bed at midnight coz I certainly am

yes enough silly games for one night

next poster has been to a lap dancing club
Old Aug 17th 2006, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
yes enough silly games for one night

next poster has been to a lap dancing club
False

The next poster likes Bundaberg Ginger Beer

(off to bed now with my hottie (bottle!!) ...nite nite)
Old Aug 17th 2006, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

False

The next poster likes Bundaberg Ginger Beer

(off to bed now with my hottie (bottle!!) ...nite nite)

nite nite

false

next poster has puked in a taxi
Old Aug 17th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

nite nite

false

next poster has puked in a taxi
false (only out of one)

next poster is in their jimjams
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by StevieB
false (only out of one)

next poster is in their jimjams

yes & has been since 5pm!!

nest poster has a leather sofa
Old Aug 17th 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

yes & has been since 5pm!!

nest poster has a leather sofa
I don't suppose suede counts?

next poster should be doing some paperwork (I'm betting it's Donna!)
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
I don't suppose suede counts?

next poster should be doing some paperwork (I'm betting it's Donna!)
StevieB you are psychic! I have refrained all day from the site - haven't I been good!? Didn't do any paperwork though but did write a list of things to take away this weekend (Danny's taking me to Rome for my birthday). Also e mailed the NMC as having difficulty getting evidence that I trained as a nurse (despite the fact that I have been doing the job forever) - does that count?

Only 2 days left at work for you?

Anyway the next poster prefers the shower to the bath,

Donna
Old Aug 17th 2006, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by danny.f
StevieB you are psychic! I have refrained all day from the site - haven't I been good!? Didn't do any paperwork though but did write a list of things to take away this weekend (Danny's taking me to Rome for my birthday). Also e mailed the NMC as having difficulty getting evidence that I trained as a nurse (despite the fact that I have been doing the job forever) - does that count?

Only 2 days left at work for you?

Anyway the next poster prefers the shower to the bath,

Donna
Yes - I'm to lazy to sit in a bath, it would mean getting up again!

Rome eh? Lucky you, somewhere I've always wanted to go. Happy Birthday for this weekend You'd think that they would realise that, the same as NZ, you can't work as a nurse here unless you've trained and qualified wouldn't you?

Yep, this is my penultimate night shift (started at 6 pm) woohoo!

the next poster has eaten a boneo dog biscuit
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

ROTFL!!

False..... its sh@gging that got me into this mess in the first place!! lol

The next poster is a sex maniac
Can we return to this one???

Please, pretty please with sugar on top!

Ok

Errrrrrrrrr..............yes I have eaten Boneos and also other types of doggie biscuits, ummmmmmmmmmmmm and cat food and cat biscuits and food pellets designed for rabbits. Don't ask why..............you don't want to go there!

The next poster firmly believes that the Royal Family is a complete waste of time, money, effort and breath.

Last edited by Nice Guy; Aug 17th 2006 at 6:53 pm. Reason: Bloody spilling mistake
Old Aug 17th 2006, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Can we return to this one???

Please, pretty please with sugar on top!

Ok

Errrrrrrrrr..............yes I have eaten Boneos and also other types of doggie biscuits, ummmmmmmmmmmmm and cat food and cat biscuits and food pellets designed for rabbits. Don't ask why..............you don't want to go there!

The next poster firmly believes that the Royal Family is a complete waste of time, money, effort and breath.
False - in a country whose national identity is being systematically eroded by over the top political correctness and fear of offending anyone, they are one of the few institutions remaining that the world identifies as 'English'

the next poster was hungover this morning
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

False - and well put StevieB

The next poster thinks Pamela Anderson was a brilliant and talented actress
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Woodlea
False - and well put StevieB

The next poster thinks Pamela Anderson was a brilliant and talented actress
THe word WAS implies that she used to be a brillian and talented actress, but not sure that even applies in this case, so False is the answer

Has the next poster ever lied at work to cover their own cock up and blame someone else for it?

YAY its Friday, almost the weekend
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

True, was sailing a line once (offshore) and half way down I realised we'd already shot that line (my mistake), so had to turn round and start another one at great expense - I blamed fishermen up ahead.

Has the next poster ever taken the big rap for someone else to help them out
Old Aug 17th 2006, 8:56 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodlea
True, was sailing a line once (offshore) and half way down I realised we'd already shot that line (my mistake), so had to turn round and start another one at great expense - I blamed fishermen up ahead.

Has the next poster ever taken the big rap for someone else to help them out
FALSE - No I'm not that charitable!

The next poster has a pierced nipple
Old Aug 17th 2006, 9:02 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
FALSE - No I'm not that charitable!

The next poster has a pierced nipple
that would be true,
next poster has a remote controlled Dalek

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.