Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Old Aug 16th 2006, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The next poster has.... (game pinched from Oz forum)

Originally Posted by danny.f
false - couldn't be bothered

the next poster has been on a club 18 - 30 holiday
False

the next person has been to New York
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kwprwn
False

the next person has been to New York
No haven't been to NY, Steve got his fish & chips,
next poster has pierced nipple
Karen B making her first appearance ! Usually too busy working, well one of us has to!
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
No haven't been to NY, Steve got his fish & chips,
next poster has pierced nipple
Karen B making her first appearance ! Usually too busy working, well one of us has to!
false (ouch)

wish I'd had fish and chips

Hi Karen - I usually leave this to Danny who usually does nights so finds time day and night to post all kinds of (usually) rubbish but we have had loads of good advice along the way

the next poster has smelly feet
Old Aug 16th 2006, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

false (ouch)

wish I'd had fish and chips

Hi Karen - I usually leave this to Danny who usually does nights so finds time day and night to post all kinds of (usually) rubbish but we have had loads of good advice along the way

the next poster has smelly feet
I would have blagged my way through that question, but Steve is sat next to me, so YES to smelly feet!
(however, I do have some discreet piercings!)

Next poster likes mushroom soup
Karen B
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:02 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have blagged my way through that question, but Steve is sat next to me, so YES to smelly feet!
(however, I do have some discreet piercings!)

Next poster likes mushroom soup
Karen B
Occasionally - not my soup of preference - prefer Baxters Game soup!!

The next poster has a nasty neighbour (just me then?!)
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Occasionally - not my soup of preference - prefer Baxters Game soup!!

The next poster has a nasty neighbour (just me then?!)
Did have but just moved (well not nasty just didn't talk to us!) Intrigued by the piercings but won't ask.
Hi StevieB - did you enjoy your chippy dinner?

The next poster has at least once woken up with no recollection of the night before (or is that just me?)
Donna
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Did have but just moved (well not nasty just didn't talk to us!) Intrigued by the piercings but won't ask.
Hi StevieB - did you enjoy your chippy dinner?

The next poster has at least once woken up with no recollection of the night before (or is that just me?)
Donna
true

and look were it got me, all the way out here inNZ

rather drunken night with hubby (well he is now)

does the next poster have a tattoo
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

true

Yes thanks Donna, came with scraps included!

I have 3, Karen has 2

Next poster has tuberculosis (that was Karen's suggestion, I don't wish to add any pain to anyone who actually may have it, but if you have got it you're wasting your time trying to get to NZ!)
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

true

yes that's true (but very discreet)

the next poster is a closet Barry Manilow fan

I don't have discreet TB!

same question
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:20 pm

yes that's true (but very discreet)

the next poster is a closet Barry Manilow fan

I don't have discreet TB!

same question
False - old big nose? CoCoCoCoCabana? Although have fallen in love with via LA go on to Las Vegas then Fiji route, but just spoken to my Dad who said NOOOOO grow up stupid!!

Next poster has an ingrowing toe nail?
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
False - old big nose? CoCoCoCoCabana? Although have fallen in love with via LA go on to Las Vegas then Fiji route, but just spoken to my Dad who said NOOOOO grow up stupid!!

Next poster has an ingrowing toe nail?
False

Next person is watching South Park
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

False

false

am working, so no TV

question : did you not declare anything on your NZ visa :scared: application that you should have
:scared:
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

False

false

next poster kisses boys
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

false

next poster kisses boys
I kiss my gay colleague every time I see him, we are making plans to run away together, Steve says it is alright as long as we are home by teatime!,
Next poster plays on henriloumna.net, if not why not, I rule that site!
KarenB
Old Aug 16th 2006, 10:42 pm

false

next poster kisses boys
Yes indeedie - the more the merrier!

The next poster thinks the New Zealand will be the answer to all their woes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.