Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Newzealand visa for EU visa? Will you marry me?

Newzealand visa for EU visa? Will you marry me?

Old Sep 1st 2004, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

oswald is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Newzealand visa for EU visa? Will you marry me?

hi, i want to live in Newzealand for their winter to work and ride snowboards all year- not just one time but every year, if i find a new zealander wife (or for comedy a husband) could we swap green cards- New zealand for me and EU for her? Would they last for ever? And does anyone know anyone whose interested?
Old Sep 1st 2004, 2:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newzealand visa for EU visa? Will you marry me?

I hope this is a joke if not you may find yourself pilloried. And deservedly so. Some people on this forum go through hell to get visas to be with the person they love.
People like you are the ones that cause the governments to create hoops for us to jump through in order to get married.

Go away and play with the traffic.
Old Sep 1st 2004, 2:04 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some people on this forum go through hell to get visas to be with the person they love.
People like you are the ones that cause the governments to create hoops for us to jump through in order to get married.
Like ME! All the sh*t I had to go through was because of people like you who make us all look like phonies. Take off, Hoser!

Siren
Old Sep 1st 2004, 2:05 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I hope this is a joke if not you may find yourself pilloried. And deservedly so. Some people on this forum go through hell to get visas to be with the person they love.

Go away and play with the traffic.
HERE HERE Pollyana
Old Sep 1st 2004, 2:17 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oswald
hi, i want to live in Newzealand for their winter to work and ride snowboards all year- not just one time but every year, if i find a new zealander wife (or for comedy a husband) could we swap green cards- New zealand for me and EU for her? Would they last for ever? And does anyone know anyone whose interested?
Is this guy for real?
Not funny matey
Donna.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

oswald is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey thanks that was constructive, cool it eh? I dont make the rules, and if it is possible for me then it cant be too hard.
And yes i am for real, why not, the world pretty small these days, we are all practically the same place anyway so its simply a case of bypassing those who disagree to the integration of nations. I dont even recon, so long as i dont come and wreak havok, that anyone will be so bothered after all youd hope theyve got bigger things be doing- i would be boosting the economy.
Dont get so sour- if you can help let me know- otherwise dont waste your time.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 12:50 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thanks that was constructive, cool it eh? I dont make the rules, and if it is possible for me then it cant be too hard.
And yes i am for real, why not, the world pretty small these days, we are all practically the same place anyway so its simply a case of bypassing those who disagree to the integration of nations. I dont even recon, so long as i dont come and wreak havok, that anyone will be so bothered after all youd hope theyve got bigger things be doing- i would be boosting the economy.

You obviously don't understand the implications of what you are asking.

YOU are the reason that I have to tell a case officer, with a straight face no less, what colour panties I was wearing the first time I bonked my finace... charming..no?

YOU are the reason that at any time, strangers can come into my home to see how many pairs of shoes are by the door and if there are two sets of clothes in the wardrobe... not to mention invading my childrens space and privacy to make sure that they indeed live there... because of course we could be lying just to live in Australia.

YOU are the reason visa's take so long to get because someone has to check out every little detail to make sure that you are not trying to take advantage of another country's generosity by LYING and CHEATING.

You will not get any help in here. But I will help you....by showing you the door. NZ doesn't want you.

Siren
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

They have an entire department just to deal with immigration bozo! Its their job to bother with the likes of you, and I have no doubt they get paid well for it too.

Many people on this forum are in Australia/New Zealand by virtue of spouse visa's and no, its not a walk in the park getting them, its bloody hard work. You obviously have no comprehension about the detail you need to provide to prove you are genuine, and not just some dickhead trying to milk the system.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:57 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trevglas
not just some dickhead ...
By his own admission he is a snowboarder. Enough said.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trevglas
a dickhead trying to milk the system.

enough said
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:18 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

if it is possible for me then it cant be too hard.
You have no idea, absolutely no idea, how hard it is to put into words the innermost thoughts that you have about your relationship, knowing that a stranger will read them.

Dont get so sour
We aren't sour - we are realistic; we are the ones having to live through the experiences Siren detailed in that earlier post. We are the ones having to prove we have genuine relationships, and all because of no-brainers like you.

I sincerely hope that if you ever get the opportunity to make a visa application, you get turned down flat.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

I am no expert but do the board think this could be a previous troll poster under a pseudonym (wow big word )

Because in the words of a famous tennis player:

You cannot be serious !!!!! :scared:

Last edited by Dicko; Sep 3rd 2004 at 3:06 pm.
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 3:01 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Dicko
I am no expert but do the board think this could be a previous troll poster under a pseudonym (wow big word )

Because in the words on a famous tennis player:

You cannot be serious !!!!! :scared:
I could think of lots of names for him,but troll is probably one of the more polite.... :scared:
Old Sep 3rd 2004, 3:13 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Firstly, to get into Aus / NZ you have to go through the right channels. No short cuts, even for ignorant /arrogant snowboarders

Secondly, prey tell me my friend...what exactly can you offer to the economy with those skills

Thirdly, should you possess skills other than dossing about playing in snow.....then how's about applying under skilled migration like everyone else

Maybe Siberia? .......Heard there's plenty of snow there

Old Sep 4th 2004, 9:15 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

When I read your 1st post I really thought It was some kind of joke, but now reading you second post I really am angry.

You in my oppinion should be banned from this forum now, you should be tracked to your computer by the powers that be and be reported to both the NZ and Australian immigration depts and never be allowed to enter either country for any reason as you clearly cannot be trusted to abide by the immigration rules.

My hubby is Australian and I am British and for us to be able to live in the same countries (him here for the last 3 years and me goin to Australia next month) it has cost us well over £3000, this money is incidental as we understand there must be rules but when people like you make it so glaringly obvious that a portion of that money is going toward the department that has to look out for FRAUDULANT (a crime by the way) applications it make my blood boil.

I am one of the lucky people who has not had to spend long periods of time appart from my hubby but it was still a lot of hard work and as stated by other members it is not over when you have that stamp in your passport it goes on for years getting your temp residency then your permanent residency then citizenship just to be able to have a normal life without having to worry about what will happen if you leave the country etc etc.

You are no diferent to all the millions of bogus asylum seekers we have trying to enter the UK, Australia, NZ to mention a few, I'm sure your oppinion of them is not particularly high so why do you assume that we are going to accept you drivelling such uneducated shite on here.

Kala

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.