Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

News news news....

News news news....

Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:19 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News news news....

Originally Posted by kwprwn
I think you love it really

You just love all the attention
OK you got me

She is strange though
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
OK you got me

She is strange though
have to take your word for that now, and then when they get here I can agree or disagree assuming they come to Auckland

are you still moving to Orewa?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:23 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah. Well I think so
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yeah. Well I think so
its nice up there, thats about 40 mins from me so I can come stalk you
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:29 pm
Banned

its nice up there, thats about 40 mins from me so I can come stalk you
Not another one
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not another one
thats what you get for saying I bite
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:39 pm
Banned

thats what you get for saying I bite
I didnt say you bite hard did I?

Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

I didnt say you bite hard did I?

actually these were your words

'Dont believe her bro she's a vicious biter' so that would be a big YES ok I actually have to go do some work away from the pc so will love you an leave you
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:06 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Shhhhhh. She wants me and Charlie to move in with her for a while when we get there

Dont tell her but I think she's strange. Apparently she's got this washing fetish, always cleaning, sends Andy nuts.

A bit cuckoo if you know what I mean? She even told me on the phone that she loves me. Right fruit the loop. Be careful

Hey you cheeky little sh** :curse: :curse:

People do no believe you so shut it muppet
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:08 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

have to take your word for that now, and then when they get here I can agree or disagree assuming they come to Auckland

We are coming to Auckland and we are nice -do not believe Jack
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by andy&georgina
We are coming to Auckland and we are nice -do not believe Jack
Hi, have you visited NZ before?

We have never been to NZ before and had been talking about just upping sticks and going for it!

Several people are now saying to OH that we should do a recce first and find out whether we actually be happy to live there. From what I can gather, what is there not to like?!

Our main problem with a recce is what to do with the kids! Two weeks is a long time for anyone to put up with them!

Anyway, I'm rambling! Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on how they would go about it!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Leighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant futureLeighlou has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RedMonsk

We have never been to NZ before and had been talking about just upping sticks and going for it!

Several people are now saying to OH that we should do a recce first and find out whether we actually be happy to live there. From what I can gather, what is there not to like?!

Our main problem with a recce is what to do with the kids! Two weeks is a long time for anyone to put up with them!

Anyway, I'm rambling! Just wondering if anyone has any opinions on how they would go about it!
Hi Red Monsk,
IMO I'd definitely go on a trip first. We have friends who were committed to moving to NZ (they're (and we too) are from Herts by the way) and only went out to find out which part they would most want to settle in so that they could target their job hunting a bit, and came home not wanting to actually emigrate after all. NZ ended up not what they had expected. I suppose you just never know!
Good Luck! Leighlou.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

What about you? How many times had you visited before you decided it was the place to be?

P.S. Whereabouts in Herts are you from!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by RedMonsk

Hi Redmonsk

Well we were up until a month ago going to do a recce to NZ.... but then we thought about the cost of a recce etc and decided as we have no ties here in the UK that we want an adventure etc so we are going to just go out and see what happens
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kind of the same with us! We haven't got particularly strong family ties and OH is particularly fed up with the UK.

A recce would be complicated with 2 kids (and as you say costly) plus how much could we really see in 2 weeks.

We're just in two minds whether to rent our place or just up sticks and go. Obviously, its all hypothetical considering we haven't received ITA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.